𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺

Published: March 8th, 2023Completed: January 20th, 2024

Completed: January 20th, 2024

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"The one where I kill your sorry ass!"

—In 1996 Corey Becker had a normal life in Woodsboros, until the night everything changed for him and his family. One simple moment, a knife and a madman chasing him around his home.

The utter agony as blood slipped out the cracks of his fingers, his wound aching as he slipped slowly into the hands of death. The screams of his sister as she begged for his help, as she begged for mercy.

He was meant to die that night, strung up on a tree alongside his sister, ripped apart into pieces and become nothing but an rotting corpse.

But he survived, all that was left was a wound on his stomach and nothing but pain and suffering no matter where he went. That damn mask was all he could see, that sick voice that spoke to him on the phone. It pissed him the fuck off, no way in hell was he letting the fucker get away with this.

He'd go down fighting if need be, he didn't care if he bleed, if he was in pain. He was going to avenge his sisters death, he was going to rip apart everyone who dared even tried challenging him.

Ghostface was a fucking joke and he'd watch every single one of them burn to the ground. He didn't care who wore the mask, he'd be the one killing them and watching them perish into ash.

CAST!
Hayden Christian as Corey Becker
jodie comer as Casey Riley-Meeks
freddy carter as Roman Riley-Meeks

AUTHORS NOTE!

—I have no self control, since I'm seeing the new scream on Tuesday I decided why not just watch the scream movies and just refresh my memory. Of course after I watched the first 3 I was like, you know what I'm just gonna make a whole ass fic! Have it go all the way to the new one, even if my girl Sidney isn't in the new one, I'm sure I can make due with whatever happens, I mean if I even go that far into the movies, I honestly might stop after 4. Because personally I don't like 5.... And I don't even know if 6 will be good or not, but regardless I can't wait to write this!!!!!!