047| 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵

   That beep was an never ending nag, every single chance it was silent

That beep was an never ending nag, every single chance it was silent. It would flicker loudly with life again, it kept going and going. Getting louder and louder by the second, it was honestly annoying.

Corey Becker-Prescott was laid out on the hospital bed, a bruise along the side of his face slowly forming. The bandage they wrapped around his skull was thick, keeping out any sort of infection.

The beep was annoying. But the beep meant life, and that was all anyone could hope for. So many needles were pierced into his flesh, the oxygen tube stuck down his throat as his chest rose and fell.

Blood stained his hands still, the doctors not determined to wash it off, not fully at least. His eyes were shut, they would flicker every once in a while like he was dreaming and trying to wake up.

The door was left wide open, two guards sitting right outside of it. The part that pained Sidney Prescott the most when she stepped into the room. Was the restraints that rested along Corey's wrist.

A safety precaution in case he woke up and tried hurting himself again. "How long has he been like this?" the woman voice was shaky as she held tightly onto her purse.

"Sid" Tatum smiled as she stood up from the chair she was sitting in, she hugged the woman tightly. Randy sighed in relief "thank goodness you're here, Tatum wouldn't let me leave the room".

He stood up from the chair stretching Sidney walked towards Corey. Her breath hitching in the back of her throat at the sight of him.

"He looks miserable" Tatum smiled sadly "he's fighting, pretty hard right now. The doctors said he'll wake up whenever he's ready".

Sidney sat down beside the bed Tatum grabbed Randy's hand "We'll let you have a moment while we go check on Casey and Roman, they didn't wanna see him like this so they're in Tara's room".

They left the room and Sidney let out a shaky breath as she grabbed a hold of Corey's hand. "Hey Corey, it's me.. it's Sidney" she smiled weakly as she looked at him with defeat.