039| 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

   "He refuses to cooperate with the nurses and doctors, says he doesn't want any help"

   "He refuses to cooperate with the nurses and doctors, says he doesn't want any help". Sidney Prescott laid down on the hospital bed as she looked at Tatum. "You know why he isn't letting them help, he's blaming himself for what happened".

Tatum sighed "Dewey said he should be in jail for what he did, attacking two police officers, but he let it slide, since Jill was the killer, and because of what happened with Mickey... gosh..".

Tatum smiled sadly "I can't imagine what's he's going through right now, I couldn't even go see him, I could just hear him screaming, it was...".

Sidney smiled sadly "it was heartbreaking, I... I tried seeing him but the nurses said it's best I just wait until he settles down. Which I don't think it's gonna be anytime soon".

Tatum stood up from the chair "he lost everyone he cares about because he couldn't save them... he's gonna beat himself over this for years. Sid, he might not come back from this, he could be sent away for the rest of his life, he'll be stuck inside a hospital and they'll leave him to rot while he slowly loses his fucking mind".

Sidney shock her head "no, we're not letting him go through that! We'll help him like we did last time, he got better with time, you and Randy spent most of it helping at first, but then I helped and I still will, I'll make sure he's okay, that he heals".

Tatum looked at Sidney with a soft smile "I know you'll make sure he's okay Sid, but you don't understand. Corey has been through so much in a matter of days, he found out Jill was a killer! And shit even his own kid! Then when he finally saved his kid from going down the wrong path, he was killed, this is just like last time but worst... the last piece he had of Roman, it's just gone.. that connection was broken the second Mickey died, Corey will never have a part of Roman in his life anymore, this will ruin him forever".

Sidney smiled sadly "this is all my fault... if I hadn't killed Roman, I just wish I could go back and let him kill me, Corey would be so much more happier then he is now".