020| 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

    It had been three months since the groups tragic face off with Mickey and Hallie

    It had been three months since the groups tragic face off with Mickey and Hallie. Of course Corey spent every single night trying to heal from the trauma that it caused his life. He tried his best to appear happy whenever he was around his friends, but most of the time he couldn't even smile much.

"Corey, why are you putting Christmas lights up? It's not even Christmas?" the boy turned looking down at Sidney who held onto bags of food. "I wanted to make your new house look more cool, I figured if you're gonna be holed up here alone, why not have some sort of reminder of me, besides it'll help light up your place more at night".

Sidney smiled "thanks I guess, you could've had Randy help ya know. You're still healing and I don't think you should be using your hand much".

He grinned "oh this ole thing?" he shows his hand the bandage on it thick "very funny, get down from there before you fall". He climbs off the ladder "I'm done anyways, when it gets dark we can see the final scene! It'll be interesting".

He placed the ladder to the side and moved back "I hear Tatum and you broke up" Corey looked at Sidney "it was mutual, we both wanted to do our own thing for awhile, focus on our futures. She was the one who suggested we just call it good. I mean it wouldn't change much, we're friends still".

Sidney unlocked her door "so what does your future look like? I think Tatum said she was gonna try doing acting or even start writing a book of her own". Corey smiled slightly as he walked inside the house with Sidney "I'm honestly not sure, maybe I'll just find a place of my own first, figure out what I want to do career wise afterwards".

Sidney set her bags down onto the counter "Randy's stopping by soon, said he wants to have one last dinner with me before he goes back to school, maybe you can stay and we can all just talk and hang out one last time".

Corey sat down "I mean I have nothing else to do, maybe I'll call Tatum, I imagine we won't be seeing each other much after this. I mean you're gonna be someone else, won't even get to call you Sid anymore. At least not in public".

It was silent for a moment "it won't last forever, one day I'll be able to walk around and no one will recognize me, no one will want to kill me".

Corey stood up "you probably think I'm crazy for not doing what you're doing, hiding out, starting over with a new name. I mean to the world it's Sidney Prescott that's the main star of stab! Even stab II, I'm the side character, I'm not important and yet they still come for me too".

Sidney sighed "you're far more important then me, this all might've started with my mother making it my problem. But you were the boy who was attacked by Billy Loomis and you survived, you're important to me, so that makes you valuable. Some psycho could kill you off at any second because you're someone I care about".

Corey let out a weak chuckle "only if they get me first, it seems no matter how much I'm attacked. The killer just can't kill me, it's honestly ridiculous how many times I've survived being stabbed. I mean all of us have been nearly killed. We're still standing and honestly if some asshole tries coming for us again, I like to believe we'll make it".

Sidney smiled sadly "I hope there's not a next time, that we can have semi normal life's one day. It seems all we know these days is fighting and some person hiding behind a mask".

Corey grinned "I mean it's a cool mask, but who cares who's behind it next, we'll stop them if it ever happens again. But hey I think when the world sees stab II, they'll be so terrified of the idea of us defeating the killers again, they'll avoid us! They'll practically walk straight into there own graves".

Sidney's phone starts ringing and she walks towards it. Corey watches her as she speaks and then when she ends the call he smiles at her.

"It was Randy, says he got called into work.. which means he can't come anymore". Corey walked towards Sidney placing his hand on her shoulder "hey I'm sure he'll visit the next time he can".

Sidney shock her head "it's not like I'll be upset if he doesn't show up, I want him to he happy and go back to his life. I want that same thing for all of us, so when you leave, don't come back.. we can call and text but just stay far away from me... stay safe Corey, because I honestly can't lose you".

"Then let me stay Sid, you know I'll always show up for you. I'd lose my freaking mind if I had to stay away from you. Screw the past, that shit all died with those psychos who tried killing us. I'll visit every weekend, we can be normal together".

Sidney was silent like she was thinking, it made Corey nervous as he looked down at her. He waited for her to say something, then he saw her slip out of his grasp, her eyes going still as she moved back.

"If we're together... next time you won't make it, they'll kill you to hurt me... we can still see each other, just not all the time. At least not for a while".

Corey let out a heavy breath "I get it, you need time alone, I get that, we need of heal still from what happened. I'll still be here when you need me Sid, I promise I'll make a life for myself".

Sidney hugged Corey "I'll call when I'm ready, or if I ever need someone to just talk with. I imagine it'll get lonely up here after awhile".

Corey laughed "get a dog, I feel like that's the best company you could get. Besides I'm one call away Laura" Sidney laughed "we'll see each other again, maybe next week or month, we won't forget to call or message every day".

"I could never forget you Sidney Prescott".

—authors notes:POV: Corey in the next act*forgetting Sidney exists*POV: Sidney in the next act*stops calling Corey making him forget she exists*I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she didn't wanna be found, she's even gonna make Corey forget ...

authors notes:
POV: Corey in the next act
*forgetting Sidney exists*
POV: Sidney in the next act
*stops calling Corey making him forget she exists*
I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she didn't wanna be found, she's even gonna make Corey forget about her for a little bit.
and just like that ACT TWO is complete!