001| 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘺

   The night was cold, harsh breezes tugged along the windows of Corey Beckers bedroom

   The night was cold, harsh breezes tugged along the windows of Corey Beckers bedroom. He laid along his bed, his eyes feeling heavy as he turned on his side. "Corey!" his sisters voice bounced off the walls as he looked at his door.

He let out an annoyed breath as he stood up "what!" he heard the soft footsteps of his sister. She pushed open his door glaring at him as she pressed her hand against her hip.

"Don't even think about sneaking out tonight, mom and dad would kill you". He rolled his eyes as he leaned into his desk. "Casey don't you want the house to yourself? I mean your lame ass boyfriend is coming over, I'd just be in the way".

She walked inside his bedroom "as the older twin, I'm saying you should really just stay home, I can make you some popcorn, you can gloat in your room for all I care".

He looked annoyed by her words "your older by like five minutes, besides I was named first!". She smiled "I'm the favorite" she walked into the hallway. Her eyes looking at him "don't go anywhere, you'll get in trouble".

She disappeared out of his sight and he sat down on his bed. He could hear the soft hum of Casey in the kitchen as she made popcorn. The strong scent of it wavered into his nostrils when he walked down the stairs. "Corey, there's some creep on the phone!".

She sounded so scared as he approached her and grabbed the phone from her shaking hands.

"Who the fuck is this?" it was silent for a moment but he could hear the breathing on the other end. It made him feel uneasy as Casey looked around.

"Put Casey back on the phone..."

He rolled his eyes "listen asshole, you better leave my sister alone! I fucking mean it!".

"Give the phone back to Casey! Or I'll fucking gut you both like a fish!".

He was getting pissed off "I don't know who you are, but I swear to god if you don't hang up I'll gut you myself! If this is some kind of sick joke, you really gotta work on better insults".

He slammed the phone down angrily and then Casey's screams entered the air. He turns around fast seeing her sob as she looks outside the patio door. "Oh my god! Steve!" Corey's eyes widen at the sight of Casey's boyfriends body.

He runs forward fast locking the door and he jumps when the phone rings harshly. "Don't answer it" Casey cries as she leans into him her hand grasping his tightly as he grabs the phone.

"It's gonna be okay, stay close to me" he pressed the phone against his ear. "What do you want?" he tries his best to remain calm, but deep down inside he's freaking out. His hands are shaking like crazy as he looks around outside the patio door.

"I wanna see what your insides look like Corey, you could've gotten away, if you had just fucking listened! You hung up on me!".

Casey let's out a shaky breath "Corey, what do we do?" he let out a heavy breath as he gripped the phone. He wouldn't be surprised if it broke.

"Now you listen up asshole, you have about five seconds to fuck off, before I call the cops!".

"They wouldn't make it in time, we're in the middle of nowhere". Corey let's out an angry breath "fuck this shit, I'm not playing your sick game".

He slams the phone down onto the counter grabbing a hold of a kitchen knife. "Casey I need you to hide, call the cops, you do not come out until I find you".

She lets out a sob as he hands her another kitchen knife. She screams when the patio door is broken, a chair slamming inside harshly.

Corey pushes her behind him fast at the sight of the figure running inside. "Casey go!" he tightens his hold on the knife as he watches Casey run off.

The figure before him wore a costume of some sort, the mask looked like a ghost as it charged at him. He let out a scream as he punched the persons face.

He had only a moment to get the hell out, he ran for the front door. Hearing the loud footsteps trailing behind him making him panic as he reached for the lock. He screamed when the knife slammed into the wall beside his face.

He could see Casey peeking down at him through the stair railings. He looked at her for a single second and he had hoped she understood what he meant. He swung his arm forward the knife slicing at the figures arm.

He could hear the sound of pain slipping out of the persons lips. Casey ran down the stairs quietly and she screamed when the knife slammed into Corey's stomach. He groaned as blood poured out of his lips. The knife in his hand fell towards the ground.

The figure pulled the knife out stabbing him again and he screamed out in agony. Casey cried, Corey let out a shaky breath as he looked at her "go!".

She ran straight out the patio door and he had hoped she got away. The figure pulled the knife out of his stomach sighing deeply as they ran after Casey.

Corey fell towards the ground crying out as he pressed his fingers into his stomach. He let out shaky breaths as he leaned into the door.

Casey's screams slipped into the atmosphere making him panic. He let out cries of agony as he crawled towards the patio door.

"Casey!" he coughed blood slipping out of his lips as he felt shards of glass press into his flesh. He cried as he kept crawling forward.

It was so silent, he couldn't hear Casey making him feel so terrified as he moved towards the sound of movement. He saw her, her body laying on the floor as blood slipped out of her lips and flesh.

He felt so lightheaded as he kept crawling forward his hand reaching out towards her as he felt the life slipping out of him. He watched as her body was dragged along the grass, "Casey!".

His voice cracked as tears slipped out of his eyes harshly. Everything was so fuzzy as his head fell into the grass. Then he heard the screams of his parents and his eyes closed.

 Then he heard the screams of his parents and his eyes closed