027| 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧

   Corey by some utter miracle made it up the basement stairs, his entire body ached as he limped down the hallway

Corey by some utter miracle made it up the basement stairs, his entire body ached as he limped down the hallway. Seeing blood staining the floor leading up more stairs "fantastic, more stairs!".

"Dewey!" the sounds of screaming made Corey run up the stairs. He ignored the pain he felt as he leaned into the wall for support.

"Help! Police! Police! Help!" Corey screamed when Tyson gripped his shirt, his blood coating his flesh as he glared at him with such freight.

"This is your fault! You motherfucker! If it weren't for you we'd be safe right now!" Corey screamed when he was pushed down the steps.

Tyson punching him "I knew the second you walked into set this shit would happen! Some psycho in a mask running around killing people, you ruined everything! What makes you think you're so special! Huh you fucker!".

Corey's eyes widen when he saw the figure walking down the steps "Tyson behind you!". The man ignored his shout gripping his shirt and slamming him into the ground "huh! What makes you so special! That this bitch won't just kill you!".

Corey yelled when the knife slammed into Tyson's back the man groaning as blood left his lips. He screamed when he was thrown over the balcony his body smacking into the ground.

Corey pushed himself off the floor "damn it" he leaned into the stair railing climbing them quickly. His eyes widen when the wall moved and he fell into it he could hear the loud shouting of Jennifer.

"Behind the mirror, Dewey!" he ran fast "Jennifer!" the woman let out a scream as she ran her body colliding into Corey's as he grabbed a hold of her.

"Oh shit, he's coming Corey!" She held onto his arm so tightly it left marks as he helped her down the hallway. They looked and saw Dewey and Gale the duo both talking about the killer.

"Gale! Get away! Dewey!" Jennifer pounded on the mirrors letting out a frustrated shout, "damn it! Look at the fucking mirrors!". They screamed when ghostface appeared "get away from me, you asshole! You don't scare me! You're just a creep in a mask!".