010| 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

    Four months had passed since Billy and Stu were both discovered to by the killers behind the mask

Four months had passed since Billy and Stu were both discovered to by the killers behind the mask. Corey would've thought he'd sleep better at night knowing they were dead and six feet under ground, yet he found himself wide awake.

He couldn't sleep without seeing that mask every time he closed his eyes. He knew everyone else was slowly healing from it as well. But he felt trapped within his own mind, he grew tired of fighting it.

His parents were already planning on moving, he didn't wanna leave. Yet they claimed it was insane for him to stay, even after everything they still wanted him to leave. At first he was pissed off about it all, but then he realized maybe it was best he actually did just leave.

So now he was here, outside his house packing boxes neatly into a truck. Sidney and Tatum both helped him, the girls going on and on about visiting and how they would miss him.

"Don't worry, I'll see you two every other week, besides if we're lucky, maybe we'll all go to the same college. You'll see me all the time then".

Tatum smirked "please, like you'd ever go to college just for us! if anything you'd visit and that's it, you should just be happy".

He placed the last box into the truck pushing it closed. "Who knows, maybe I'll make a life for myself, Casey would've wanted me to keep going onwards, I'm not sure what I'd do for college. But maybe one day I'll figure it out".

Sidney smiled sadly "you better call and send letters to us! And if you decide college is something you want, you tell us first. We'll help you pack all over again!". Corey smiled "you two are gonna be the death of me one day, I'm glad we're all in each others life's now".

Tatum hugged the boy tightly "oh I'm gonna miss you! promise me you won't ever forget about us". He held onto her "I don't think we could ever forget about each other, we went through some traumatic experiences together. That means we're bonded for life! Just like Randy said, we're the final girls!".

Tatum and Sidney laughed "you're never gonna let that die down are you?". He shock his head as he hugged Sidney next. He knew she needed time to think about what had happened.

The kiss they shared was still a special moment but neither one of them confirmed anything. For now they were friends, and both of them were okay with that. Even when Tatum keep nagging them about it, but she stopped mentioning it.

Corey pulled the girls in for one last hug before he got into the truck. He leaned out the window "you two be careful! Randy told me he'd call if you did anything! I'll even call Dewey if I need too!".

The girls smiled as they waved at him, he drove off down the road looking at them through his mirror. When he couldn't see them anymore he smiled sadly, he'd see them again, but for now he just needed to focus on himself.

"Sid, you think you'll ever get with him? I mean before Billy and Stu... the two of you had a moment, it was a beautiful moment". Sidney smiled at Tatum "maybe one day, but for now I think we both know it's not the right time".

Tatum grabbed a hold of Sidney's hand "he saved my life you know, if it weren't for him, my head would've been crushed in a pet door! That garage door would've snapped my neck for sure! Can you even imagine that!".

"I'm glad he was with you, I don't think I would've been able to handle all of this without you Tatum". The girl smiled as she hugged Sidney slightly "we're practically sisters Sid, there's no way in hell am leaving you behind in this fucked up world. And one day when you finally decide to get with Corey! I'll be the flower girl! And your bridges maid".

Sidney laughed as they walked towards Tatums car "I can't believe you think me and Corey would get married, I mean what if we never even date? We could be friends our entire life's.".

Tatum looked at the girl "shit if you don't make a move on him, I will, of course if that's okay with you, I mean we could be a power couple and then one day when we decide we don't wanna be together anymore, you finally realize "wow, he's amazing" and then bam! You two finally get together".

Sidney put her seatbelt on "you know I wouldn't be upset if you two dated, or if you even went for Randy, I think he used to have a crush on you".

"There's no way, if anything Randy has a crush on you! He's probably had one on you for years, I think you two would be epic together as well".

Tatum drove off "so where we going? Gonna visit Dewey? Gonna see if Randy wants to hang out?". Tatum tapped her fingers along the steering wheel "I'm not sure, maybe we'll just drive for a few hours. Think about our futures, and talk about the movie they're making about us!".

Sidney winced "oh god, I totally forgot about that. First it was Gale with her book and now it's the movie! Do you think it's gonna be bad?".

"Probably, I mean it's about us! they'll make up so many lies to make it more entertaining! Gosh they'll probably have someone lame play me, if I'm even lucky enough to be in it".

"What's it gonna be called again? Did they ever say what it was called?" Tatum hummed slightly "stab".
Sidney burst out into a laugh and Tatum joined in after a moment "I can't believe they're making a movie about us and it's called stab!".

"Do you think Corey will be okay? I'm worried he won't come back and visit". Sidney looked outside the window "he will, I don't think he could forget about us, not really anyways".

"Let's make a pact to have fun! And to never think about Billy and Stu ever again!" Tatum reached her pinkie finger towards Sidney "fuck ghostface! And that stupid costume they wore".

Sidney wrapped her finger around Tatums pinkie "deal, let's just keep going.. we'll never see that mask again". oh how wrong they were....

—authors notes:Imagine thinking you can best Sidney Prescott and Corey Becker! They're an unstoppable duo whose gonna keep fucking up ghostfaces! we finally finished the first movie! I'm just gonna keep going with this story until I get bored with...

authors notes:
Imagine thinking you can best Sidney Prescott and Corey Becker! They're an unstoppable duo whose gonna keep fucking up ghostfaces! we finally finished the first movie! I'm just gonna keep going with this story until I get bored with my life! I'm pretty excited for the second movie, it's gonna be way more intense!