023| 𝘵𝘰𝘮

   The inside of the room was silent, the curtains were closed and Corey held onto Roman tightly

   The inside of the room was silent, the curtains were closed and Corey held onto Roman tightly. He hadn't moved all night, his eyes wide open as he watched the clock tick second by second.

His nose wasn't broken but it was bruised, he felt ashamed going into the hospital for it. Roman had disappeared for a good hour that night but Corey assumed he was trying to figure out what was going on with the movie now that it was canceled.

Corey let out a heavy breath as he sat up from the bed he rubbed at his eyes as he walked down the steps. He grabbed a coffee cup out of the cabinet letting the coffee brew as he turned on the tv.

"Last night a tragic incident as taken place at actresses Jennifer Jolies home... when it was unexpectedly blown up, reports are saying one victim has passed.. Tom...".

Corey's ears started ringing as he ran into the bathroom, his stomach churned with such a deep ache as he hunched over the toilet.

He threw up, his throat burning as tears slipped down his eyes. He smacked his hands down against the sink "fuck!" he pushed his fingers into his hair leaning into the wall as he sighed deeply.

Three people were dead, he was so terrified he'd be next, he gripped his phone so tightly it almost snapped in half. His eyes looked at the number on his screen, he sighed deeply as he put it back into his back pocket.

He ran up the stairs bursting into the bedroom, Roman jumped awake his eyes wide at the sight of Corey. "Corey? what's going on?" Corey ignored the man and pulled open the closet door.

"Babe, are you okay?" Corey grabbed a suitcase throwing it onto the bed "we're leaving Rome, pack a bag, we can stay at my parents house until this shit dies down, I can't stay here".

Roman stood up from the bed "woah, relax for a second here. We can't just leave, I can't leave behind my job, I'd get fired!". Corey sighed "I don't care if you'll get fired, please just leave with me, you're always going on about how it sucks here. We can go to that place we had our honeymoon at, it was beautiful there".