046| 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴

tw; this shit gets pretty dark (proceed with caution)

The air was freezing, which surprised Corey as he stepped out of his car. He held tightly onto his bag as he walked onto the set, hearing the loud chatter of voices as he looked around with wide eyes.

He bumped into someone "oh I'm so sorry!" the man went to protest but he stopped when he caught sight of the man in front of him. "Oh it's fine, you're Corey Becker, I saw you on the news".

Corey winced slightly "I hope that's not a bad thing, I was here about that job listing I saw on the newspaper, a bunch of others places shut me down, when they saw who I was".

The man smiled lightly "around here it doesn't matter who you are, I'm Roman Bridger". The man reached his hand forward Corey smiled as he shock the man's hand. "I don't have to introduce myself seeing you've heard about me already".

"You were like all over the news a few months ago, everyone knows who you are, I myself haven't really seen the stab movies, not a big fan of horror".

Corey smiled "I haven't seen it either, not a big fan of seeing my life story plastered on a big screen, especially when they made a bunch of shit up".

Roman chuckled slightly "yeah that's the movie industry for you, always making up lies for more money. I myself prefer telling the truth".

Corey's eyes shined in a way as he looked at the man "that's nice, not a lot of people are very honest these days, I just moved here so I've been desperately trying to find a job".

"What made you decide to move here?" Corey shrugged his shoulders "it's better then woodsboro, and it's also just more peaceful here. Which I know sounds lame, but god I love it here".

Roman smiled "well I've been in desperate need of a coffee runner, how does that sound? You'd just be running around asking people there orders and then you pick it up. It's not that hard, the last guy though, he kept getting my order wrong".