051| 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

   Corey leaned into the car window with a bright smile "you see girls, I've never actually been to New York, but trust me you'll love it"

   Corey leaned into the car window with a bright smile "you see girls, I've never actually been to New York, but trust me you'll love it". The girls smiled as they put on there seatbelts, Corey turned around at the sight of Sidney.

"Ah my beautiful wife. What ever will I do without you for three whole days". She smiled as she handed him his suitcase "oh likely die of boredom and loneliness, but hey I'm always a text or call away if you get too lonely without me".

He smiled as he grabbed a hold of her waist "you better relax the entire time we're gone. No work and definitely no stress. You get the house all to yourself so enjoy it while you can".

She hummed slightly "you know me I'm always working, but for you I'll relax just until you're back". He kissed her cheek his hands wrapping around her stomach "you better not have this little guy while I'm gone..". He leans in smiling softly "you better wait till I get back before you leave your mothers stomach, little guy".

Sidney chuckled slightly "if anything happens I promise I'll call, the due day is any day now". Corey kissed Sidney's stomach before moving back "ah if he's anything like his father, he'll wait a few more days before he decides to be born. You know when my mother was carrying me and Casey, I was the main one kicking, kept wanting to be born early, explains why I was born first".

Sidney smiled "you never told me that before" he grins "you never asked, alright I better get on the road if we wanna make it by the time the suns up there, I'll make sure the girls don't pick on there brother in the car".

Sidney laughed "you call me when you make it to Kirby's house". She kissed Corey quickly before walking towards the car window.

"Hey girls you promise you'll be on your best behavior while your father drives". The little girls giggled "we promise mommy, we'll be good".

Sidney smiled "good, If I could I'd go with you but mommy just wouldn't be able to handle the ride, maybe next time though". She kissed the girls heads before she looked at the little boy in the back.