007| 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘺

  The inside of the house was full of so many people

  The inside of the house was full of so many people. Most of them Corey recognized from seeing around at school but a few of them he's never seen once. He held tightly onto bottles of soda as he followed Tatum into the kitchen.

"Caterer's here" he set everything down onto the massive table in front of him. Tatum looked at Stu who was surrounded by boys drinking.

"That's mature" Corey grinned as he leaned against the counter behind him. Stu appeared beside him "Where you guys been? We had to start without you". Corey looks away from the boy moving past Tatum and walking along the house.

He looked around every so often people would stare at him, at the sight of his absence Tatum stops putting chips into a bowl. She nudges Sidney's side slightly making the girl frown at her.

"Nows your chance Sid, you know what to do" the girl smiled at her "Tatum" before she could protest. Tatum pushed her out of the kitchen and Sidney sighed as she walked up the stairs.

Corey walks down the long hallway, looking over the photos on the walls. He could hear the loud shouting of people down stairs, all voting for different horror movies. Randy's loud voice kept shouting movie after movie.

"Not a fan of horror movies?" he turned and Sidney was walking towards him. "That obvious? Once I saw Randy walk inside with a pile of movies, I just knew I had to get out while I could".

Sidney smiled "I'm not much of a horror fan myself, and I mean with everything going on. I don't think I'll ever really watch a horror movie".

"Not even one about you? I mean let's be honest they'll probably try making some movie about us, have it be this entire thing and then it'll die down in a few years and we'll look back and just think wow, I can't believe that was my life at one point".

Sidney sighed "hopefully in a few years this whole thing is just ancient history". Corey looked at Sidney "you think we'll catch the person behind this? I mean part of me is scared they'll get away with it.. get away with what they did to Casey, even Steven, I may have hated the guy, but he was still someone I knew.. now he's dead and so is Casey".

Sidney smiled sadly "Casey seemed like a really good person, I didn't know her that well, but I can tell she meant a lot to you". Corey let out a weak chuckle "Casey was amazing, I mean she was always picking at me, but that's what siblings do... it's just weird now, not having her around anymore. I'll never understand why she was killed".

Sidney grabbed a hold of his hand "we'll catch them, they won't get away with this". He smiled "I told we'd make good final girls, we're like an unstoppable duo, we'd be the best team in the movie, people would love us".

Sidney let out a breath as she leaned forward "I don't know, I think people would love you more, the fearless guy who saves the girl".

His eyes looked far more beautiful up close, she never noticed that before. "I'm just the guy who was meant to die in the beginning, I'm a side character if anything, but I did save you".

Sidney gripped Corey's shoulders her fingers wrapping around the back of his neck as she leaned towards his lips. He didn't say anything his eyes merging with hers and then trailing towards her lips. Sidney thought about what Tatum told her.

"you think you love him, you don't actually love him Sid, I've seen the way you look at him, it's not even remotely close to how you look at Corey, that's love right there".

Her stomach felt like it was gonna explode as she felt the warmth of Corey's lips colliding with hers. She closed her eyes holding onto him like her life depended on it, everything else faded away.

She didn't think about the killer running around, she didn't think about Billy. She just thought about this moment, the one she was sharing with Corey.

Her back was pressed into the wall, Corey's hands gripped her face the ends of his fingers making her shiver as she deepened the kiss.

"Sidney! Billy's here!" Tatum's voice was loud and sounded annoyed as it bounced off the walls. Corey moved back first his eyes unreadable as Sidney let out a heavy breath. She looked at Corey "stay here, I'll be back" she walked off down the hallway.

Corey walked down the steps seeing Sidney talking with Dewey. She looked upset about something, Corey looked into the kitchen seeing Tatum.

"You know it's not safe being alone right now" she turned at the sound of his voice. He grabbed a pile of popcorn out of the bowl she was holding onto.

"Did you and Sidney finally make out already? I swear I feel like I'm waiting for the moment she runs in here and tells me, she finally made a move".

Corey smiled "she technically did make a move, the moment was ruined when you mentioned Billy". Tatum sighed deeply "damn it! I owe Randy five dollars now, he said I'd probably ruin it".

Corey laughed lightly as he sat down on the counter Tatum sat down beside him. "You know I really think Sidney deserves someone like you in her life. She's just been so miserable ever since her mom died, you're the first person to make her happy. Billy tries way to hard, it's pathetic to watch".

Tatum kicked her feet slightly looking at the table full of snacks and soda in front of them. "Sometimes I wish Stu looked at me the way you look at Sidney" she turned looking at Corey.

"The type of look that just screams love, I mean I don't really love Stu... I'd probably find someone else when I get older, someone who looks at me and thinks "wow she's the one". I can't wait for that day". Corey smiled "you'll find someone one day Tatum, and if you say the word, I'll punch Stu for being so stupid to not see you're perfect".

Tatum jumped off the counter giggling slightly "I'd like that, but first you wanna help me grab some beer from the garage? Stu wants me to grab more and honestly I don't wanna do it alone".

Corey let out a soft hum as he jumped off the counter "I'd love to help you grab beers, maybe I'll accidentally drop one on Stu. Let's make it fast, Sidney thinks I'm upstairs still".

Tatum smiled as they walked into the garage Corey turned the light on "this place is creepy". He walked down the steps unaware the door shut behind them.

—authors notes:Imagine if Tatum didn't die and Corey saves her instead, just imagine that moment

authors notes:
Imagine if Tatum didn't die and Corey saves her instead, just imagine that moment... now imagine it not happening and Tatum dies... I guess we'll see if she'll survive or not, I'm like 50/50 on it.
anyways 3 more chapters left! Let's go!!!