011| 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

    The college life was meant to be peaceful and exciting, Corey Becker found it difficult

    The college life was meant to be peaceful and exciting, Corey Becker found it difficult. Every so often he'd get glances his way, those twisted eyes tearing into his flesh as he minded his business.

He was having a new life, a fresh start with no one running around trying to murder him. That mask left his mind a year ago, he moved forward and mourned the life's that were lost.

He thought about Casey often, he cried a lot on there birthday. He sat alone, blowing out piles of candles with one single breath, no one else was with him that night as he sobbed for hours.

Corey groaned when loud knocks pounded on his doorway. His head was aching as he pushed his face deeper into his pillow. Soft hands gripped his back as the knocking grew louder.

"Corey, unlock the door! I need to grab my books for class!" the boy opened his eyes weakly letting out an annoyed breath as he stood up.

He unlocked the door rubbing at his tired eyes as he opened the door. "Mickey my bad I thought I unlocked the door last night". Mickey walked inside the room "it's fine, I was with Hallie last night anyways. Then I remembered I had an early class this morning so I ran all the way here".

Mickey looked at Corey's bed "I see Tatum slept over last night again, doesn't she have her own dorm room?". Corey let out a weak laugh "yeah and you and Hallie were going at it all night, she heard you through the walls, came over and passed out".

Mickey grinned as he put his books into his bag "I would apologize but not really my style, I'll see you in class later! Don't forget to show up".

Mickey ran out of the room and Corey shut the door sighing deeply. "Why did we agree college was fun again?" he turned smiling at Tatum who was grabbing her bag off the ground.

"It gave us an excuse to stay close to each other, it's been two years and I still hate this place" Tatum laughed lightly "walk me to class Becker, I wanna see the look on your girlfriends face when she sees me with you again".