015| 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺

   Randy was on a mission, he was going to catch the bastard who was running around tormenting people

Randy was on a mission, he was going to catch the bastard who was running around tormenting people. He walks towards Gale and Dewey "what did I miss?" as if on cue Gales phone starts ringing.

"I'm not here" Randy takes the phone letting out a nervous breath as he waits for the voice to enter his ears. "Hello?" it was silent for a moment.

"Gale?" Randy smirked slightly "she's not here right now" Gale leaned in to listen. The person laughed lightly "but she's standing right next to you". Randy's eyes widen and he looks at Dewey and Gale, "he's watching" he whispers it and Gale and Dewey both look around them.

Gale and Dewey walk off and Randy sighs deeply not sure what to say. "So...what's your favorite scary movie?" it was silent and Randy looked around spotting Gale tackle a guy.

He winces at the sight of Gale apologizing and walking away in a fast pace.

"They'll never find me at least not in time for poor little Corey to have a chance to survive". Randy grows tense "so he's alive, that's not really your style, what are you playing at here?".

A light laugh enters the phone "oh you have no idea how wrong you are about all of this. This isn't some game! What's your favorite scary movie?".

Randy sighs "showgirls, absolutely frightening. What's yours? Wait, let me guess. The house on sorority row? Final exam. graduation day? The dorm that dripped blood? Splatter university? Am I close?".

"A lot Closer than you think, how long do you think one can go without oxygen? How many hours does it take for someone to bleed out? I wonder if Corey will be able to make it, he's such a fighter... I practically gutted him and he's still fighting me".

"I hope he got a good hit in on you asshole, if anyone around here is a survivor it's him, he'll be the last one standing and you'll be dead".

"Do you wanna die?" Randy rolls his eyes "gee let me think. "Do you want to..." is that the best you can do? Some tired hand me down rehash? Hey pal no one's gonna write a book about you. No movie rights, you ain't getting shit! I've been through this before and much better I might add. And if you're such a brilliant smart killer. why copycat? Why not be original? Being original is better!".