031| 11 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

    Eleven years had passed, Corey Becker had learned the hardships of life for all those years he spent healing and moving forward with himself

    Eleven years had passed, Corey Becker had learned the hardships of life for all those years he spent healing and moving forward with himself. It took him six years to patch up the wound that is Roman Bridger, and it took him seven years to take off his wedding ring and place it into a drawer.

He never thought he'd find love again, but after so many years he finally found it again with Sidney. She helped him heal, there bond growing more intense as the years passed on, and now he was finally happy again, with a new ring on his finger.

The man spent most of his time alone, while Sidney was running around on her book tour he stayed home. He practically worked every single day, not in the mood to associate with people anymore.

Sidney called every morning and night, not caring if the time was different. Corey couldn't sleep regardless so he didn't mind staying up all hours of the night waiting for his phone to ring.

His forehead was coated in sweat as he held tightly onto a cigarette his body leaning into his truck as he listened to the soft tunes of music. He blew the smoke out his eyes widen in freight when a loud crash is heard beside him.

"Hey, what the fuck man!" he let out an angry scoff as he glared at the man who threw a wrench towards his truck. "You're a fucking freak Corey Becker! You hear me! Think you could just fire me! Uh think you have the power to take my job like that!". Corey laughed as he threw his cigarette onto the ground, putting it out with his boot.

"Oh Steven, you're hilarious, but we both know you got yourself fired when you kept stealing my money, you should be lucky I'm even letting you go without involving the police".

Corey moved to the side when the man went to punch him. "You're drunk Steven, you better get your sorry ass outta here before I do something I'll regret". Steven let out a loud laugh "you gonna kill me? I know your story, I've seen stab".

Corey rolled his eyes "those movies are old as shit Steven, wish people would drop them already, it's ridiculous how many they've made". He leaned into his truck sighing deeply when Steven punched him, he gripped the man's arm roughly.