058| 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺

   "The stakes are high, are

"The stakes are high, are... are you sure about this?" The man in front of her didn't look recognizable, his hair and lips coated in blood. The ends of his fingernails dirty and coated in dirt and grim, so much for him staying clean.

He blinked his eyes boring into her soul as she licked her lips nervously, just one more time and this shit would be over. She inhaled, then exhaled and placed the box down onto the glass counter.

It clicked open, clack.. clack! He blinked as he looked downwards his fingers running along the soft mesh material. Breath in, and then breath out. He bit down into his lip, he tasted the blood, it mended onto his tongue.

Breath in, and then breath out. Don't look, and definitely don't turn around, not even if the door chimes open with life again. "I'm sure" he slammed the money down onto the counter, left without saying any other words and she sighed.

"So much for a clean record..." the door chimed shut as Corey walked towards his truck. His hands grasping the box so tightly it dented inwards.

His flesh was bruised, the slightest scrap lingered on his hands and wrists. Cause apparently swinging an axe can cause damage to the person holding it. He huffed when he set the box down on the passenger seat, his phone buzzing like crazy.

BZZZ BZZZZZ
the final girl squad.... New message!
Sid...... new message!
Samantha.......new message!
Tara.... New message!
Kirby.... New message!
The psycho twins... new message!

It kept chiming making him grab a hold of it and turn it off. The world went silent and for the first time in a long time, he let out a breath.

Then he clicked the box his hands grasping the mask. He lifted it upwards carefully like it was delicate, which in this case it was. It held so many scarp marks and was coated in dust and dirt.

He blinked as he ran his fingers along the edge of it, feeling the old marks jab into his fingertips. He let out a shaky breath and then it let it slip over his face, it fit perfectly, just like it did all those years ago. He was ending this shit himself.