040| 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵

2013, location unknown

    The soft sounds of cooing entered the atmosphere, tears slipped down the cracks of eyelids as the atmosphere began to feel with warmth. "She's beautiful" Corey Becker Prescott smiled down at the baby in his arms.

Sidney sat down beside him, smiling brightly "what on earth are we gonna call you?" He rocked the baby back and forth slightly. "Why don't we call her Maureen, after my mother".

Corey grinned "our little Maureen, that's perfect" Sidney stood up slowly letting out a light chuckle. "She's gonna be extraordinary when she grows up" Sidney grabbed a hold of her smiling brightly.

"We'll get through this together, we finally have our chance at a normal life, and I'm gonna hold onto it for as long as I can". He kissed Sidney's forehead as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Looking down at Maureen with a soft grin "she looks just like you Sid". The woman chuckled slightly "I don't know, she looks like you a little bit, maybe it's the eyes". The door clicked opened a loud squeak of excitement entering the atmosphere "we came as soon as we heard!".

Tatum ran inside the room Randy trailing in behind her as he hugged Corey tightly "congratulations man, you're gonna be a great father, it's a little scary at first, but you'll get the hang of it".

Corey laughed lightly, Tatum smiled as she held onto Maureen "shes so adorable, looks just like you both, I can't wait to watch her grow up".

Tatum turned slightly "I would let Casey and Roman meet her, but they're at a friends house, don't wanna disturb them. They're eleven and they're going on about you two being soulmates, gosh they're growing up so fast".

Corey grinned slightly "I'm secretly there favorite, it just makes sense". Tatum huffed "yeah right, I'm there favorite or maybe Randy".