057| 𝘢𝘹𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭

   The big police station felt so smaller now that everyone was resting inside

The big police station felt so smaller now that everyone was resting inside. Sam felt distant from everyone else around her, her gaze looking down at the sheet of paper Kirby gave her. Ethan Landry was on top of that list, beside his name in big bolded letters was deceased.

The boy was ghostface, at least one of them, the list was long, each name different from the rest. Some she knew from the past, Roman's name was on it twice, one dated 2000 and the other 2023. So much for the guy getting away with it, he was dead.

"It's the list of every single ghostface, I didn't realize there was so many of them". Chads words made Sams heart churn with disgust and anger. She never realized just how many there were until her eyes locked on every single name.

Billy Loomis 1996-deceased
Stu Macher  1996-deceased
Mickey Altieri 1997-deceased
Hallie McDaniel 1997-deceased
Nancy Loomis 1997-deceased
Roman Bridger 2000-deceased
Mickey Bridger Becker 2011-deceased
Jill Roberts 2011-deceased
Charlie Walker 2011-deceased
Amber Freeman 2022-deceased
Richie Kirsch 2022-deceased
Roman Bridger 2023-deceased
Mickey Bridger 2023- alive
Ethan Landry 2023- deceased

"These are all the people who tried killing Corey and Sidney at one point, they didn't even get a break, most they had was eleven years". Sam couldn't stomach the names, every single one made her feel much smaller as she looked away.

Corey, what on earth had he gotten himself into? Why hadn't he mentioned all the names before, sure she's seen the news but... she never actually paid attention to names, just the survivors.

Something inside of her clicked like a lightbulb had went off inside her head. "They want him to go after them... it's a trap" her voice sounded scratchy as she stood up. Everyone around her frowned "think about it you guys! Why else would they kidnap Sidney and the kids, they want Corey to be angry enough to go after them alone. No back up, no help, because they know the second he's set on it, he'll go alone and he won't tell any of us".