041| 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘺

2022, Woodsboro (The Riley-Meeks Household)

soft hums of music played throughout the girls headphones as she walked along the kitchen. The loud nagging of her twin brother could be heard from up the stairs, she rolled her eyes.

"Idiot" she grinned slightly when her phone chimed, pressing her fingers along the screen rapidly as she typed.

"Please tell me you're finally ditching chads house! Literally come hang with me!".

The soft chime of her phone ringing made her smile brightly as she walked towards the fridge. Grabbing onto a bottle of water she pressed the phone against her ear "Wes! I know you and Chad are like best friends or whatever. But would it kill you to hang out with literally anyone else!".

It was silent for a moment as she looked at the clock, it was late and her parents were out for "date night". "Who said this was Wes?".

She rolled her eyes "seriously? Gonna try pulling that lame ghostface shit again, I told you it doesn't work on me, I've seen literally all the stab movies, my parents are in the first two".

A laugh entered the other side of the line "damn it, I thought it would've worked this time". She smiled as she turned the stove on "I was thinking we could finally watch the new stab movie. I've heard it's literally bad, but hey! My uncles in it, or at least his character is, he apparently dies in this one since it's the last one they're making. I'll make popcorn, I'll even let my idiot brother watch with us"

"Oh no alone time? Thought you would enjoy that seeing last time Roman, ruined the vibe.. your words! Not mine". Casey laughed as she grabbed a bag of popcorn out of the cabinet.

"I was joking, you know my brother never leaves his room, he's always eye stalking that boy he likes, I told him last week to make a move already. He said he didn't wanna ruin the friendship, and that the guys dating someone, I bet by the end of the week they'll break up"

"Well you know how Roman is, he'll never make the first move, at least not with someone, hey I'll stop by the store and get those one candies you like. Maybe it'll make up for how shitty the movies gonna be".