055| 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥

  Agony, that was the first thing he felt when his eyes opened

Agony, that was the first thing he felt when his eyes opened. The throbbing pain tugged away at his skull making him wince. "Corey..?" the voice sounded muffled at first, almost like it was no where near him. Corey pushed his head backwards the pain only increasing, he pinched his eyes shut. God damn it, why was he so stupid? "Corey, please answer me...". Like being hit by a sudden wave of awareness, Corey's eyes widen in horror. "S-Sid? where are you?" he felt the warmth of her fingers mending into his.

"Behind you, a bit tied up at the moment...Roman hes..." Corey sighed deeply "alive, trust me I know, honestly can he like not kidnap us? this place is creepy". Sidney laughed weakly "wait till you see what it looks like with the lights on, trust me.. you will want the lights to stay off". He sighed "I'm normally into the whole lights stay off, but this is not what I'm used to in the dark".

He tugged at the ropes that dug into his flesh, sighing in frustration when nothing happened. "Fuck, I knew I should've taken boy scout's when I was a kid, Casey's rolling in her grave right now. laughing at me with her badge for rope tying... stupid ropes, stupid knots!".

Sidney moved slightly "he took the kids, I wasn't fast enough to stop him". She sighed deeply as she leaned back slightly the back of her head touching Corey's. He felt the warmth of the blood on it making his eyes darken "he's fucking dead".

He tugged at the ropes "I'll kill Roman myself, that asshole hurt you! Took the kids!". The lights turned on and Corey winced at the brightness of it.

"Aww Corey, I thought you liked me!" Roman walked up onto the stage as he smiled. "I figured you'd want a front row seat to your little families tragic fall, shame about Samatha and the others. Guess some of them aren't that smart".

Corey sneered angrily "what did you do!" Roman laughed "I didn't do anything, I had the others attack them, there roommates aren't fond of them, it was beautiful. Mickey enjoyed it the most, shame Sam and Tara got away, I really wanted to brag about how I'm finally winning".

Corey chuckled slightly "winning.... you call this winning? Hiding behind kids? I thought you were smarter then that, guess not".

Roman sneered angrily "it's not the best idea pissing me off Corey, I could kill your entire family in a matter of seconds! Make you finally see your world for what it is! Nothing! You are nothing Corey Becker! You were an empty shell, and I found you, helped you... and now I'm gonna crush you and make you suffer!".