032| 𝘫𝘪𝘭𝘭

   The girl sat down inside the room, Kirby beside her as they watched the officers speak to one another

The girl sat down inside the room, Kirby beside her as they watched the officers speak to one another. The door opened "hey, Jill" her eyes widen "uh Sidney hi!" Jill hugged the woman "It's nice to see you, even under the circumstances".

The sound of shouting could be heard outside the door way, "she's family to me asshat, I'm her cousins fiancé, you got about five seconds to let me inside that room before I shove my foot so far up your asses!".

Sidney sighed deeply as she opened the door "he's fine, let him in" Corey burst into the room "can you believe those guys! Damn near punched them for being so fucking stupid! I should have Dewey fire there sorry asses, teach em to piss me off".

"Corey!" Jill smiled brightly at the sight of the man as he walked towards her. "I came over here the second I heard, are you alright?".

She hugged him "yeah" he reached into his pocket "you girls should hang onto these" Dewey's eyes widen as Corey handed each of the girls a pocket knife. "Corey! This is a police station you can't carry weapons around like that".

He grinned "oh please I used to sneak shit in here all the time when I was fifteen, besides these girls can keep themselves safe if they hold onto those".

"Uh thanks" he nodded at the girl as he moved back beside Sidney. "So two of you got phone calls?" Jill pointed at the girl beside her "yeah, us two".

The other girl leaned forward "What's your favorite scary movie? It was the killers voice from stab, I mean you know, your lives".

Corey sighed "I've always hated that stupid voice, wish these assholes would just stop being pussies and use there real voices, ain't so tough without there little voice changer".

Sidney glared at Corey and he huffed "don't act like it ain't true Sid, we've dealt with this shit far too many times for me to act even remotely respectfully about this mother fucker. Shoot them in the fucking skull the first chance I get.. put them right beside the other assholes who tried fucking with me".