043| 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

2022, woodsboro-the carpenters household

Tara couldn't breath, blood ran down the tips of her fingers as she struggled to catch her breath. She could taste the liquid on her tongue, slowly making its way into the gaps of her teeth and gums. It reeked of death in the air, making her stomach churn, her lunch ready to escape.

She cried as the figure stood up off the ground, there long robe draping along the wooden floor. She could feel there eyes boring into her soul, she moved back, whimpering at the pain that ran throughout her entire body.

Her scream entered the air, ripping open her eardrums as the figure snapped there foot down on her leg. It snapped, and she cried as she reached for the door, she gasped for air. Her lungs burning as the figure grabbed her hair and pulled her back.

"No...no..no... please!" she screamed when the knife sliced into her palm. Tearing open the flesh as it ripped into her skin, blood fell onto her lips. She begged for an end, for this horror to stop.

She could hear the loudness of the sirens in the distance as she cried. Her body was shoved into the ground, the figure hovering over her as the knife rose into the atmosphere.

The shine of it making the light reflect into her ears as she tried escaping there tight grasp of death. She screamed when it struck her arm and then the moment slipped away, the door opened.

She could hear the soft murmurs of the police as her eyes shut. She could hear the figure disappearing into the shadows, like a ghost.

"there's been another attack, a girl..." Corey leaned into the chair he was sitting at. His phone tight in his grasp as he looked down at the cup of coffee he was given. He sighed deeply "it's all over the damn news, Sid, I gotta help these kids... I don't want them going through what we did at that age. It honestly fucks up everything".