045| 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

  Corey parked his car before getting out of his car, he put his keys into his pocket before walking towards the house

Corey parked his car before getting out of his car, he put his keys into his pocket before walking towards the house. He held onto his phone "Sid, I'm alright, I've been stabbed before, I'm about to meet with everyone, gonna try figuring out whose secretly the killer".

"Be careful Corey, I don't trust those kids, something about all of this, gosh it just seems different from last time, I love you, I gotta get the girls to school".

"Love you too Sid, I'll be home soon, promise" he ended the call before walking into the house. He could hear the loud chatter of the kids as he turned the corner into the living room.

"So let me get this straight, you're saying that you're
the daughter of Billy Loomis, and, what, that one of us is the killer?". Corey took his jacket off throwing it onto the couch as he sat down across from Sam.

Dewey was beside him and Corey smiled at the man as he looked around at the kids. Casey and Roman sat beside Amber and Wes. While Mindy stood up in front of the tv.

Chad sat in his own chair while he glared holes into Sam's head. "The killer told me he knew my secret, he attacked Tara to lure me back here".

Corey leaned back into the chair pinching his nose slightly, he had forgotten how boring these talks were. The last one he suffered through was back in 2000 with Mark and Gale, a long conversation that wasn't even necessary.

"But then why immediately go and murder
some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Corey rolled his eyes "maybe because the guy was a dick".

Chad looked at Corey with a harsh expression "what's that suppose to mean?" Corey huffed "it means the guy was a dick, don't put too much thought into these kills. They're being reckless, rational and honestly dumb".

"Please elaborate" Corey smiled slightly as he stood up from the couch he patted Chads shoulder. "Look let's take off the kid wheels for a second here, I've faced a lot of assholes behind mask before, like a shit ton...".