064| the past is blurry

The air felt colder than before, Corey had spent so many nights stuck inside this room. He was used to the heat and the strong smell of death every time he opened his eyes. Today was different, he was greeted by cold air and the strong stench of bleach.

He inhaled sharply as he leaned back against the chair he was tied to. He felt lightheaded as he tried to adjust his eyesight to the darkness, he didn't know where he was but it was definitely not good.

He flinched out of instinct when the lights clicked on, it burned his eyes as he let out a heavy breath. He blinked rapidly as he gasped softly "Sid...".

She laid on the floor in front of him, blood coating her forehead. He could see her chest moving which meant she was alive, he let out a breath of relief as he chuckled softly to himself. It had been so long since he had seen her, he had forgotten how beautiful she looked.

"Sidney? Baby I need you to wake up!" he tugged at the ropes around his wrists as he looked around the room. "I told you not to touch her! You're dead you fucker! I swear to god if she doesn't wake up!".

He let out a loud breath as he kept tugging at the ropes  that were forcing him back. He winced when they kept digging into his skin making it burn and ache. "Sidney!" he pulled against the ropes as he watched her hand twitch slightly.

"Baby! Please wake up! Sidney!" he groaned as he pulled at the rope, it only dug more into his skin. "Come on, stupid things!" he pulled at the rope and he smiled brightly when his left hand slipped out.

He pressed it against his chest as he tried to soothe the dull ache that rested along his skin. After he took another deep breath he pulled the other hand out slowly and carefully pulled the rope off his legs.

He rubbed at his face as he ran towards Sidney, he ignored every single pain he felt as he gripped her face with worry. "Sid? Please be okay" he ran his thumb along the cut under her hairline.

It wasn't deep but it looked painful, he shivered as the room got more colder. He pulled his shirt off and ripped it into a long strip as he carefully placed it around the cut on Sidney's head.

The action made her twitch in his hold, he wiped the rest of the blood off her face with the remaining fabric of his shirt and then set it to the side of him.

Corey pushed himself upwards as he looked around the room, all that he could see was old couches that were full of dust. An old bar that had shattered bottles of champagne on it and a big screen that was covered in caution tape and was slightly ripped at the end.

"I've been here before...." he saw the familiar doorway as he turned toward it, a big wave of Deja vu hit him as he looked down at Sidney.

"Roman..." he rubbed at his forehead as he remembered the night he watched Roman Bridger die, of course it was all fake but it felt so real.

This was the same room he was shot in, where he was left on the cold floor to bleed out while Roman tried to help him. He remembered the pain of it as he tried to help Roman, he was a different person back then.

Now he didn't care about his past, he could only focus on Sidney as she moved slightly. He looked at the door and ran towards it, he let out a sigh of frustration when the door didn't open.

"This stupid thing is ancient! What the fuck!" he smacked the door with the palm of his hand before he turned and walked towards Sidney.

He shivered as he picked Sidney up and carried her towards the couch. He set her down and then he flinched when the screen in front of him clicked on. Static played on it, making him cringe as he tried to wake Sidney up. "Sid, this shit is creepy, I need you to wake up so I don't see it alone".