014| 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳

    Sidney Prescott was on the verge of tears as she watched everyone run out of the party

    Sidney Prescott was on the verge of tears as she watched everyone run out of the party. Her hand still held onto her phone the distant voice of Corey now gone but forever engraved into her eardrums.

She feels frozen as she watches Tatum approach her, the girls eyes wide "it's Cici, she's missing and there's blood all over the place... Sid?".

Sidney looked up at the girl "he was there, Corey was there Tate" the girl grew silent. "I'm sure he's okay, I mean he's Corey! There's no way he's dead.. right Sidney?... Sid!".

Sidney sighed "I don't think he made it... he sounded really hurt when he was on the phone, and ghostface... he said he was dead".

Tatum let out a heavy breath "his body isn't there, maybe he's okay.. maybe he got away". Sidney's eyes widen "Tatum watch out!".

The figure ran forward fast and Tatum screamed when the knife sliced her wrist. "Fuck!" she dodged out of the way running towards the door.

Sidney punched the figure fast her body aching as she approached the doorway. When she sees Tatum run inside she shoves the door shut.

"Come on asshole! Come fucking get me!" she rans on the side of the house and the figure chases after her. She screams when the knife stabs her shirt.

She keeps running circling around a tree when she hears a branch snap she turns around. She lets out a nervous breath as she moves backwards.

She bumps into something feeling the warmth of something falling onto her skin. She screams as she turns around her eyes widening at the sight of Cici.

The girls body was hung from the tree her body bleeding like crazy as her insides dangle in the air. Sidney screams as she moves back, her body smacking into someone's.

She goes to attack "It's okay. It's just me" she lets out a shaky breath as she wraps her arms around Dewey he looks up at Cici's body sighing.

Sidney cries "Sid!" Tatum runs forward holding onto her wrist as she hugs the girl tightly. "You girls get out of here, it's not safe".