048| 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥

    Corey was stuck in the hospital for days, every single day when he woke up he was annoyed

    Corey was stuck in the hospital for days, every single day when he woke up he was annoyed. It was pretty creepy seeing it was the same room he was in last time he was almost killed by a psycho. To make matters worse, it was dark and everyone was like not here, there was no nurses, no doctors.

He could hear the soft chatter of the guards outside but that was it. He sighed deeply as he looked outside the window, Sidney had left hours ago, claiming she would return by morning.

Corey had a bad feeling enter her body as he heard the loudness of a thud outside his room. He let out a heavy breath as another thud followed after.

The door creaked open and he looked at it with caution. "I swear to god if an asshole with a mask pops up right now, I'm gonna fucking lose it!".

He pressed his hands against his face for a split second. Groaning in annoyance when the figure appeared in the room, the mask coated in blood.

"Can you honestly just fuck off already! Don't you people have better things to do with your pathetic life's! Gosh can't even enjoy a single night in this shit hole without someone ruining it! First they forget to give me the lime jello! They gave me strawberry! Who the fuck likes strawberry jello!".

Corey sighed as he shock his head "you look like you'd eat strawberry jello you fucker! Gosh I can't even right now, the damn TVs broken, can't watch anything, I've been listening to those two morons outside going on and on about word search! And now I'm about to get blood all over me, do you know how fucking hard it is to get blood out of clothes! Huh! You asshat!".

Corey angrily threw a pot of flowers at the figure as they ran towards him. He groaned as he pushed himself off the floor his body hitting the wall.

"Fucking drugs man..." he blinked his head feeling dizzy as he pulled the needle out of his skin. The figure climbed over the bed slamming him into the wall making Corey groan.

"And I thought my head ache was finally gone, thanks a lot you moron!". He punched the figure harshly kicking there knee cap harshly.

He let out a heavy breath "I'm too old for this shit" he ran towards the door. Slipping on the blood in the hallway and smacking into the ground hard.