054| 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯

   Corey hated the way the chair felt against his back, he practically felt like it was digging into his flesh

Corey hated the way the chair felt against his back, he practically felt like it was digging into his flesh. It burned in a way as he pressed his hand along the table in front of him.

The ring around his finger felt heavy as he looked at the cup of coffee in front of him. He sat alone, in the back of the diner as he waited. Sam insisted on showing up but he refused to let her be here.

He claimed he'd handle it by himself and if he died, then at least it meant she was safe. Even if he didn't know it, Sam was outside sitting a distance away.

She could see him through the window and she felt nervous as she held onto her phone. The door chimed twice, but Corey couldn't bring himself to look. Not when he knew who walked inside.

He felt his heart already start to ache as the footsteps got closer. He sighed to himself as he reached into his pocket and poured alcohol into his coffee, he would need it at this rate.

"You really shouldn't be drinking while you're taking your medication Corey". He rolled his eyes "oh fucking bite me, asshole" he drank his coffee. He ignored the burn it left on his tongue as his gaze looked with Mickeys.

"I see you're still rather charming" Roman looked the same, it was weird seeing him not covered in blood. It was weird seeing him alive.

The duo sat down into the booth across from Corey, Mickey sitting against the window looking annoyed already. "What can I say, when you're almost killed a lot you tend to not really have manners".

Roman chuckled slightly "well you've had your fair share of that, I watch the news and honestly I'm not surprised when you show up every other year. Who was it last time? Two idiot teenagers?".

Corey sighed "I really don't have time for this right now, I gotta get back to.....". He flinched when Roman touched his arm slightly "can't go back, not unless you want those kids to get killed".

Corey pushed his arm back "Jesus, definitely not used to that, normally when I see you, you just insult me about ghostface, and Sidney calls me crazy for talking to the damn wall. And then it turns into this entire conversation about medication and how I'm on the verge of a breakdown all because ghostface is back. And I'm all like "it's fine Sid! It's  not like they're get away with it" those two kids were idiots, I mean at least Amber did some damage to me at the hospital, but shit Richie just stood there and looked dumb half the time, stabbed me like maybe once, if he even did, can't remember, that was awhile ago".