013| 𝘤𝘪𝘤𝘪

   Corey shivered as he walked along the sidewalk, he could hear the loud music blasting from the house across the one he was approaching

Corey shivered as he walked along the sidewalk, he could hear the loud music blasting from the house across the one he was approaching. He rolled his eyes as he went to knock on the door.

"It's your ill-concieved boyfriend. Seeya later. Set the alarm" the girl bumps into Corey rolling her eyes at him as she walks off.

Corey walks inside "Cici?" the girl slams the door shut behind him "woah! You alright?". She locks the door "there was some creep on the phone, freaked me out is all".

He felt a sense of deja vu hit him "Corey, there's some creep on the phone!" Cici grabbed the phone "hello? Ted!" Her eyes widen and she looks terrified as she runs towards the alarm.

"Cici who is on the phone!" the girl lets out shaky breath as she hands the phone to Corey "they asked for you... I don't know who it is, but I'm really freaked out right now".

He grabbed the phone pressing it against his ear "hello?" it was silent until he heard the same voice from before. It made his eyes widen in horror.

"Hello Corey, why don't we play a game".

Corey looked around "what do you want asshole? gonna tell me a lame pick up line? The last two assholes who did this died! I doubt you're any better, hiding behind a mask like a coward".

The figure laughed "oh I'm not like those pathetic losers, I'll stab every organ they missed on you last time, I'll make sure you fucking die! Just like you should've the first time... I'll gut you just like your bitch of a sister".

Corey let out an angry breath as he walked towards Cici "where's your kitchen?" she pointed towards it letting out a nervous breath "are we safe here?".

He shushed her and walked into the kitchen grabbing a knife off the counter. "Alright tell me asshole, what game do you wanna play? The one where I kill your sorry ass?".