018| 𝘮𝘳𝘴.𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴

   Corey couldn't grasp onto any sort of safety, his body burned as he was dragged up step after step

   Corey couldn't grasp onto any sort of safety, his body burned as he was dragged up step after step. Each digging deeper into his skin making him hiss in discomfort. "You just had to ruin everything! My plan was going so perfect. You ruined it!".

Corey groaned when he was pushed down harshly into a metal railing. He could see Sidney below him, her eyes wide as she stood beside Tatum and Randy. Mickey was awake and losing it.

"You think if you crack open your skull, you'll still be alive to suffer?" Corey shouted when his head was forced through the gap of the railing.

Hallie laughed "I'll throw you right down there! You think your guts will splatter all over the place? I wonder if it'll hit everyone, or I could just cut you open like your sister, let you hang here. Wouldn't that be so poetic? If you died the same way your sister did, I mean it was meant to happen".

"You got some serious issues Hallie, I'd recommend a therapist but I don't that would even work!" He groaned when his head was thrown back roughly Hallie looked ready to attack, her eyes crazed.

"Oh, I see what this is about, did I break your little heart?" he whispered it into her ear and she shoved him into the ground "shut up! I'm gonna kill you!".

"I never fucking loved you! Grow a fucking brain Hallie! You're pathetic, just like Stu and Billy! You want to make a sequel so badly!".

He stood up gripping her body harshly "then go and be the main star, that's what this is about isn't it? You wanna be famous, you want to be like Billy and Stu so bad! Then go meet them in hell bitch!".

Hallie screams as she is pushed over the railing her body smacks onto the stage and Corey climbs down the steps holding onto the knife Hallie dropped.

"Oh don't look so sad Mickey, I gave Hallie what she wanted, front row seats to stab II! sold out show worldwide!". Mickey sneered angrily at Corey.

"You're fucking dead!" Corey sighed "you're the fourth person to tell me that, it clearly doesn't stick, gosh why can't you psychos go torment someone else! You watch one movie and get stab happy!".

"Don't blame the movies, Corey. Movies don't create pyschos" the boy turns around fast his eyes widening "Gale?" the woman smiles awkwardly as she shakes her head.

"Don't you know that by now? It's about family. It all starts at home. It starts with the father...and the mother". The woman smiles pushing Gale forward as she points her gun at her.

"Mrs. Loomis?" Corey looks at Sidney then at the woman "holy shit" Corey moves back slowly and Sidney cries as her eyes widen.

"Jesus. It can't be" Gale looked surprised Mickey laughs "told you we had a guest star. Didn't see that coming, did you?". Corey held onto his stomach groaning as he gripped Tatum and Sidney's hands.

"You're Billy's mother?" The woman laughed at Gale "I couldn't believe you didn't recognize me. You even interviewed me for your book".

Gale looks at Mickey "you're all in this together?" Corey huffed "Tuition's expensive, I suppose now it's just me who gets it, seeing Hallies dead".

"Why Mrs. Loomis?" The woman rolled her eyes as she glared at Sidney. "Where should we start? Your mother ruined my marriage by sleeping with my husband. You ruined my family by killing my son. I mean why should you get the happy ending?".

"Jesus, you're just as whacked as your son" Gale is pushed forward and she winces.

"Where do you think he got it? Mental illness is heriditary. Who do you think incouraged him to kill your mother? He was a smart kid but children need parental guidance. You wouldn't know about that seeing your whore of a mother is dead!".

Mickey smiled "Yeah, she's been great, Sid. We never would have been able to it without her".

"And I couldn't have done it without you two. Now that Hallie is out of the picture, that's less baggage for me to get rid of". Mickey frowns but then Debbie shots him until he falls to the ground.

She shots Gale next and she flies off the stage Corey and Sidney both gasp.

"Nice kids but a little out there. Oh, Mickey was a good boy, and Hallie was just following orders but, my God, that whole blame the movies motive. Did you buy that for one second? Poor boy was completely out of his mind. dragged that girl down with him, I suppose I have Corey to thank for getting rid of Hallie".

"Gosh you're fucking crazy!" the woman laughed as she pointed her gun at Sidney. "No, I'm very sane. My motive isn't as '90s as there's. Mine is just good old fashioned revenge. You killed my son! And now I kill you. And I can't think of anything more rational".

"I could think a few more things, I think you're forgetting one thing about this entire situation". The woman frowned deeply at Corey's words as he walked towards her "oh and what's that? You think you're gonna kill me? All it takes is one bullet in your head and you'll drop dead".

Corey smirked "it's a good thing you're not the only one with a gun then" the woman cried out when a bullet flew into her back.

"You forgot the rules of horror movies! never underestimate your opponents bitch!" Randy kicked the gun of the woman's hands. "You were so busy going on about your stupid plan, you didn't see Randy sneak off, I thought you were smart Mrs.Loomis, but I guess you aren't".

"You think just because you've shot me I won't kill you all! I will kill every single one of you I will get revenge for my boy! For Billy!".

"You did a bang up job, Mrs. Loomis" Corey grabbed the gun from Randy's hands and let Sidney take it from him. "I hope you and your son can bond over this experience together".

Sidney shot Debbie in the head, she let out a heavy breath as she let the gun fall towards the ground. Corey turned around "shit where'd Mickey go?".

—authors notes:Corey is so iconic, he's like my favorite Oc now! Two chapters left before we get into the third movie and I'm excited for that one

authors notes:
Corey is so iconic, he's like my favorite Oc now! Two chapters left before we get into the third movie and I'm excited for that one. It's definitely gonna be a more interesting one, I mean Roman doesn't really care about Corey, he's mainly focused on Sidney so it'll definitely be interesting when Corey gets involved in it all.