035| 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥

   Sidney hadn't slept, she spent all night sitting on the couch waiting for a phone call

Sidney hadn't slept, she spent all night sitting on the couch waiting for a phone call. The sun entered the living room the blanket wrapped around her frame, fell at the sound of a car door opening.

She ran towards the door pulling it open "Casey grab your bag sweetie". Sidney smiled brightly "Tatum!" the girl turned around from looking at her phone and smiled "Sid! My god you look miserable! Please tell me you've slept".

Sidney sighed "I was worried about Corey, any sign of him when you drove into town?". Tatum looked at Randy and then at Sidney "Dewey called, said Corey was at the station, he was apparently wondering the streets and Dewey thought it'd be safer to keep him overnight".

Jill frowned deeply as she walked outside "uh who are they?" Tatum grabbed a hold of her suitcase "Roman, grab your jacket from your father, it's freezing out, I thought it would've been sunny".

Sidney looked at Jill before she could respond Corey appeared down the sidewalk. He walked faster at the sight of Tatum "oh god, please tell me you're not really here and that I'm dreaming!".

Tatum smiled weakly "surprise?" Corey smacked himself slightly but he ignored his thoughts at the sight of Casey and Roman. "Uncle Corey!!!" they ran towards him and he laughed as they tackled him onto the ground. There arms hugging him tightly as he smiled at them.

"Hey you little troublemakers, hope you missed me" he stood up grabbing a hold of there hands. "Mom wouldn't let us have ice cream before dinner like you do, she said it's too much sugar".

Corey laughed lightly "don't worry I'll be back home soon, you'll have ice cream every single night". Tatum sighed deeply "Corey!" he smiled at her "sorry Tate! But I gotta keep my reputation up for the best uncle ever, it's hard work being this amazing, are Casey and Roman staying here tonight?".

Tatum shock her head as they walked inside the house "Dewey's dropping them off at my moms house at eight, we'll be leaving in the morning after we pick them up". Randy let out an excited shout as he hugged Corey "you have no idea how much I've missed you man! I miss our bro nights, Tatum won't let me geek out when you're gone".