037| 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵

    Corey stayed silent, his footsteps slow as he made his way into the house

    Corey stayed silent, his footsteps slow as he made his way into the house. He turned the corner seeing the room empty as he made his way up the stairs. "Kirby?" Sidney's voice was low but he could hear it as he turned the last step and found himself down a long hallway. The doors were all open, every single one of them likely searched through.

He let out a slow exhale as he entered the first room, pointing his gun around the room. He pulled open the closet door seeing no one inside.

"Kirby? Jill!" Sidney's voice sounded a lot more closer and he left the room closing the door behind him. He entered the next room pulling back the shower curtain, not a likely hiding spot but it didn't hurt to check. He heard the loudness of running footsteps leading up the steps.

He straightened his posture as he looked out the bathroom doorway. He couldn't see anyone not until they turn the corner, the long hallway seen.

"Jill?" the person entered the room across from where Corey was, he left the bathroom slowly pressing his foot into the door.

It creaked making him wince slightly as he looked inside of the room. Sidney looked under the bed her eyes widening when she didn't see Jill beneath it.

"Shit" she stood up "Sidney?" she jumped slightly at the sight of Corey "what are you doing here?". He pushed the door shut "I figured if the killer left the stabathon, they'd likely go for Jill next, and well if she wasn't home, she'd be here".

He looked outside the window "this place is a death trap, those motherfuckers are down there waiting for us, one of them attacked me at the stabathon, looks like there's two of them now".

He shock his head slightly as he looked at Sidney, she sat on the bed looking defeated. "I haven't seen anyone since I came up here. I told Jill to wait under the bed for me, to stay hidden".

Corey sat down beside her "hey, I'm sure she's fine, maybe she just freaked out and went looking for you, maybe she was smart and ran off for help".

Sidney looked at him "there's two of them, and it looks like it's just you and me against them, Kirby's probably dead, I haven't seen her since I left the basement, she hasn't called for me".