033| 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘶𝘳

   Corey left the hospital the second they stitched up his wounds

Corey left the hospital the second they stitched up his wounds. He refused to stay and Sidney practically begged him too, he of course denied. The drive back to Jill's house was silent and Corey held onto a cigarette the smoke going outside the window as Sidney parked the car.

"I really think you should've stayed overnight" he got out of the car "nah, last time I did that, I was attacked in the hospital hallway, rather not go down that lane again, besides I feel fine".

He walked into the house hearing the loudness of laughing "at least Jill is happy, I don't know how she can handle all of this, then again it's different for her". Corey walked up the stairs Sidney beside him "she reminds me of well me, I was like her when I was around that age".

Corey grinned "that was when we didn't really know each other. Just walked to school together and talked about boring shit that made no sense". Sidney opened the guest bedroom "maybe once all of this is done, we can finally just settle down, maybe finally get married".

He let out a hum "you're so desperate to become Mrs. Prescott-Becker, it's a very good look on you, I would kiss you right now, but might scare the children right next door to us". Sidney laughed lightly as they walked into the guest bedroom.

Corey laid down sighing deeply "you know I would've thought I'd be used to getting stabbed by now, it still hurts like a bitch". Sidney smiled sadly as she laid down beside him "I was worried when you didn't pick up your phone".

Corey turned to his side wincing slightly at the discomfort of it. "Hey I'm not going anywhere, at least not in a very long time. From now on we stick together, I told Tatum to stay home, not to worry about this shit, she was going on about coming here, but luckily I convinced her to stay".

Corey pushed Sidney's hair back slightly smiling at her "you're so beautiful" she smiled as he kissed her. The moment faded when screaming entered the air "oh my god! Olivia!" Corey stood up fast.

He ran out of the room bursting into Jills room his eyes widen when he saw Olivia being attacked from the window. "Mother fucker" he ran out of the room quickly going into his suitcase grabbing a hold of his gun making sure it's loaded.