053| 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬

    The sun was peaceful, he walked along the park with a heavy pep in his step

The sun was peaceful, he walked along the park with a heavy pep in his step. Soft music played into his ears but then he stopped at the sight of the group, they all sat down beside one another. The girl going on and on about movies.

Corey pulled his headphones off as he walked towards them. "What are you kids doing here? Don't tell me you're investigating that asshat whose running around killing people, I told you this morning Sam to let me handle it or whatever".

Sams eyes widen as she sat up "Corey, I thought we told you to stay with Kirby, you shouldn't be here right now. It's not safe".

The man chuckled "please its not safe for the fucker if they try coming for me, besides Kirby was working and you know me, I get bored easily".

He sighed as he shock his head slightly "you know when I was in college the same thing happened to me, a killer running around, ruining my one chance at a proper career and education".

"Oh yeah wasn't it like your ex girlfriend and your crazy roommate who turned out to be the killers?". Corey blinked "yeah good ole Mickey and Hallie, seems just like yesterday, I brutally murdered them". He shock his head slightly as he looked at the faces of the group he didn't recognize.

"I'd watch your back Samantha. Don't trust anyone, I mean that kid looks like he could brutally murder you". He pointed at the one sitting at the end of the bench and the kids eyes widen "uh what! I wouldn't do that, who the heck are you anyways?".

Mindy laughed "who the heck is he? Please this is Corey Becker-Prescott this shit goes all the way back to him, he's like one of the original characters of the stab movies. He's the definition of final boy".

Corey smiled "final girl, it's just a term me and Sid have used for some time. Whose the new faces?". Mindy smiled "that's Ethan Landry, Chads roommate, and then that's Quinn Bailey, she's Sam and Tara's roommate".

Corey hummed "so it's likely them then, history tends to repeat itself in these situations, the roommate is the killer, the good ole classic stab 2 motive, very lame and cheap".