060| 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘳𝘢

Corey was once again, alive and of course he wasn't really thrilled about it

Corey was once again, alive and of course he wasn't really thrilled about it. At least not fully anyways, sure he wasn't like dead but he was once again, cursed to endure once another bittersweet tragedy. It was like his life was just an endless loop of chaos and death, and he had no escape.

He honestly had no idea how he got from point a to point b anymore these days. His body was being crushed as he was pushed into the booth. Why was this thing so small? He had no idea. Everyone surrounded him piles of fries and burgers coating the table top. "Okay so you technically like almost died and now we're all sitting here, at this like really creepy diner, eating burgers and fries?".

Corey chuckled slightly at Mindys words the girl looking at him with an unreadable expression. "If that's your way of asking, if you made it into the final girl squad, shit sorry kid, but you didn't. You're the core four, whatever that lame shit is".

Chad gasped dramatically "hey man! You can't say that! I'll have you know the core four is not lame! You're basically saying we're all lame". Corey chuckled slightly "I forget you're like rather protective of your precious core four Chad. But here's an fyi, the final girl squad was first, I made it way back in like 1996, so... I like win".

Chad huffed slightly "that was decades ago old man! We're the new and improved thing, the core four is in and the final girl squad is out!". Corey threw a fry at Chads face making everyone laugh loudly "you can't just sacrifice a fry Mr.Becker!".

Corey smiled at Tara "you gotta stop calling me that kid, I feel like at this rate we're at first name bases, I feel old when you call me Mr, I'm not that old".

Tara chuckled "you're like fifty aren't you? So technically you are pretty old". Corey's eyes widen "hey! I'm not fifty, I'm like forty four! That's not even remotely close to fifty".

He looked around at everyone "right? Like forty four isn't even that old, I feel like sixty is at least and I'm not even close to that yet. I'm not that old, I mean Gales older then me so she's the definition of being old, not me".

"Corey" he shrugged his shoulders at Sidney as he grabbed a fry off his plate "just saying, I'm not old and Gale is, I mean we were teenagers when she was like almost thirty I think, so maybe she's sixty and just has really good skin care products".

He leaned back into the seat as he shoved a bunch of fries into his mouth. His phone buzzed loudly making him sigh deeply as he grabbed a hold of it. "I feel like Gale knows when I'm talking about her, because she's literally calling me right now, I feel like I should dramatically gasp or something?".

He picked the call up pushing it against his ear "hey Gale, why are you calling me so late?". He started to climb out of the booth "ow! You kicked me".

Corey held in his laugh as he looked at Chad "sorry" he whispered it as he walked outside. "You're like really bad at being not so obvious, I got your message by the way".