036| 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳

   Gale Weathers stepped inside of her car, frowning deeply when her cameras all began to turn black

Gale Weathers stepped inside of her car, frowning deeply when her cameras all began to turn black. She could see the figure turning them and making them disappear every single time the screen turned black. The last one was fuzzy, the figure slowly approaching it before they were pulled back.

"Ready for round three? Oh wait... I forgot I killed your little partner, I suppose that means, this is round one, and if I'm right, you're gonna lose".

Gales eyes widen at the sight of Corey she grabbed her phone out of her pocket. "Shit, come on Dewey, pick up the fucking phone!". Corey smacked the figure into a stack of hay, his hand gripping there throat harshly as he pushed them onto the ground.

Sidney sighed deeply as she walked into the kitchen "I'm sure he's Sidney, I called Dewey and he said he'll keep us updated on Corey". Tatum leaned into the counter Randy holding on her as they smiled at Sidney weakly, hoping she'd be okay.

"I better go check on Jill" Sidney left the room and at the sound of knocking on the door Randy walked towards it. Sidney ran down the steps "she's gone! Fuck, she must've ran off to Kirby's house!".

Randy's scream entered the air as the knife stabbed his stomach "oh fuck! Randy!" Tatum grabbed a hold of him while Sidney threw a lamp at the figure. "Run!" They all piled up the stairs slamming Jill's bedroom door shut and locking it.

Jill's mothers scream entered the air "damn it! She wasn't suppose to be home until tomorrow morning! We gotta go help her!".

"Screw that Sidney! I'm bleeding out here, I'd rather take my chances in here then out there". Sidney grabbed her phone "I'm gonna call Dewey, or anyone! Shit come on pick up!".

Gale Weathers grabbed her phone before she ran out of her car. It began ringing and she looked at it "Sidney?" she picked up fast "Sid! The killers at the stabathon marathon! Corey's inside fighting them".

"What! The killers here! He just attacked Randy!" Gale froze "shit, there's another one... they must've known Charlie was gonna die, I gotta help Corey, I'll get Dewey to you".

Corey slammed the knife into the figures arm as he was thrown back into a sack of hay. "Why the fuck is there hay all over the place? It's like they want us to stay hidden from everyone, this is ridiculous".

Corey huffed "shut up already, I'm a little held up at the moment!" he ran forward tackling the figure off the railing. Screams entered the room as Corey was stabbed in his arm he punched the figure.

He forced himself off the ground pulling the knife out of his arm. "Corey!" Gale ran towards him "there's two of them! Sidney called!". "Should've saw that coming, end this! Kill this motherfucker and go save Sidney! They need you Corey".

Corey kicked the figure harshly "come on asshole! Stand up! You wanted to kill me so badly, then do it! You fucking pussy!".

The figure stood up fast Gale screaming when the knife slammed into her shoulder. Corey kicked the figures arm making them slightly move back.

Gave groaned as she held onto her wound the blood making her feel lightheaded. Corey went to swing again but was cut short when a gun went off.

The figure ran off into the crowd and Corey glared at Judy "fuck, I had him!". He looked at Gale "did Sidney say where they were Gale!".

The woman groaned "Jill's room, said the killer was down stairs, waiting for them to come out". Corey ignored officer Judy who tried getting him to be looked at. He ran outside getting back into the car.

He groaned at the pain in his arm as he drove off down the road. Blood ran down his arm mending into his shirt as she kept driving down the road.

Sidney held onto Randy's arm as her and Tatum helped him down the steps. Sirens could be heard outside as the trio looked down at Jill's mother.

Her body lifeless as they all smiled sadly. "Sidney!" Dewey pushed open the door and the woman sighed "they ran off, but Randy's hurt pretty badly".

Randy groaned "I thought I'd miss being stabbed, but I was wrong, I never wanna be stabbed again!". Sidney walked outside "I don't understand, why attack Randy and then kill Jill's mother? They ran off, why not finish us all off?".

Tatum sighed "I'm just glad the twins weren't here, could you imagine... how scared they'd be". Randy winced when he was placed into the ambulance.

"It ain't just about you this time Sidney, think about it, why go after us? Corey ran off alone, would've been an easy target, and we were all here together, why hit us first? I personally think Corey is easier, kill him then go after us and Jill".

"Shit, the killers after Jill! That's why they ran off, they realized she wasn't here with us, think about it, with Corey gone, and Jill not here, they have the perfect opportunity to scare us, keep us here thinking they're after us".

"So they can get to Jill! Shit! Why didn't I think of that, you gotta get to Jill Sid! The killers gonna kill her next!". Tatum got into the ambulance "Sidney, if anyone can stop this fucker, it's you!".

Corey parked the car outside of Kirby's house his breathing heavy as he looked at the front door. It was wide open "how'd you know it was this place? What if Sidney's in trouble?".

"It's a pattern, the asshole who attacked me made it obvious. They wanted to keep me there while the other one tried looking for Jill, she's not home, which means she's gotta be here".

He stepped out of the car holding tightly onto his gun as he approached the front door. "So much for knocking, looks like the parties already started".

—authors notes: this chapter was mainly just a shitty filler one, nothing really interesting happens until the next one

authors notes:
this chapter was mainly just a shitty filler one, nothing really interesting happens until the next one. Shit is about to go down next chapter! And of course the ones following after it.