021| 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵

  The air was cold, he walked along the sidewalk with such a light walk as he held onto piles of coffee cups

The air was cold, he walked along the sidewalk with such a light walk as he held onto piles of coffee cups. Each labeled differently as he let his hand slip just enough to open the gate. He let out a shaky breath as he walked slowly, his eyes widening when he smacked right into someone.

The coffee burned his skin making him cry out slightly as it collided with the floor. "Shit! Sorry Corey, I keep forgetting to watch where I'm walking, did you need help with that?".

Corey forced a smile as he wiped the coffee slightly off his shirt. "No I got it Jennifer, you can head on home, I'll see you later for your next scene".

The woman smiled at him as she walked past him, he sighed deeply as he kneeled down. "Hey don't worry about that, I'll make someone clean it up". Corey grinned as he looked upwards "you secretly enjoy me working, don't act like it's not true".

The man laughed as he helped Corey pick the cups off the ground. "You run around getting peoples coffee orders, It's pretty spontaneous, only when you do it though. The last guy who did it, kept giving me the wrong order".

Corey chuckled "that's what you say, but I think you did it so I could be more closer to you. I mean I was fine working from home, helping you edit your scripts and organizing your meetings".

"You still do that, you're the only person I trust enough to read my drafts, what can I say you're my muse Corey Becker".

Corey sighed "as much as I would love to chat, I gotta change before this coffee stains my clothes and then I gotta grab more coffee". He threw the last cup into the trash can "screw the coffee, everyone can get there own today. I need your help with something else. Follow me".

Corey follows after the man entering into the small office. The door is shut and Corey unbuttons his shirt sighing deeply as he grabs a new one from the small pile beside the desk.

"I feel like you know when I'll spill the coffee, you always have one of my shirts waiting for me. You know as much as I love Jennifer, she's always just making my life miserable".