006| 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘺

  The back of Dewey's patrol car was a tight squeeze, he was stuck in the middle of Sidney and Tatum

  The back of Dewey's patrol car was a tight squeeze, he was stuck in the middle of Sidney and Tatum. He had lost track of time, and he honestly didn't wanna go home. So if being with Tatum and Sidney all night meant he was safe, then he'd stay with them all damn night.

"A party? Mom's gonna kill you. Then me" Corey couldn't help but smile at the duos bickering. It reminded him so much of him and Casey, so many nights where they'd argue over who got the remote.

It always ended with Casey winning, Corey let her win every single time just to see her smile. Now he felt lost without her, who'd win the remote now? Who would he argue with over stupid things?

He sighed to himself as he leaned back into the seat, Sidney sat beside him looking outside the window. She was likely thinking pretty hard, she didn't pay attention to anything that was being said,

"Don't be so self-righteous. It's just a little blow out. we'll be perfectly safe". Sidney sighed deeply as she looked away from the window.

"God, look at this place, it's the town that dreaded sundown" Dewey looked at her through the mirror.
"Hey, I saw that movie. True story, 'bout some killer in Texas". Corey tapped his fingers along his thigh "it was a pretty good movie, aside from the true story aspect of it, creeped me out".

"Hey, Sid. Just think if they make a movie about you. Who's gonna play you?". Sidney looked stressed at the thought "oh god".

Corey let out a chuckle "I see you as a young Meg Ryan myself". The car came to a stop and Tatum pushed her seatbelt off the end of it smacking Corey's arm slightly.

"Thanks, Dewey. But with my luck they'd cast Tori Spelling" Corey smiled "with my luck they'd give me that guy from Star Wars, I feel like he'd play me pretty well". Sidney turned "I think he would".

Corey climbed out of the car stretching his arms slightly as he shoved the door shut. "I'll just be a few minutes. Don't go far" Corey smiled "don't worry Dewey, I'll keep an eye on them".