050| 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳

   Corey glared holes into Amber and Richies heads, Sidney goes to near Corey but is stopped by Richie

   Corey glared holes into Amber and Richies heads, Sidney goes to near Corey but is stopped by Richie. "Sit the fuck down, Prescott!" Corey sighed out in annoyance "I get you have like major issues kid! But I swear to god if you disrespect my wife one more damn time! I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass!".

Richie laughed "oh I don't think you get how this works Corey! I'm the one with the knife, I'm the one with the power right now! Not you!".

Corey rolled his eyes as she pushed himself off the wall "you're not the first person to say that lame shit to me, oh I'm better then you cause I have a big scary knife and I'm gonna kill you with you...".

Corey looked at amber "were you kids ever taught the safety of handling a knife? It's just the way you're going on about killing people. Just seems you weren't taught properly. Then again you look like you aren't very smart".

Richie laughed lightly "I can't believe this worked, I know it's a bummer it's me, but it really was the best choice for the movie, the whole betrayal by a lover thing, I took the inspiration from you Corey!".

Corey sneered angrily as Richie smirked at him "the whole husband turns out to be killer, gosh that was the only good part of stab 3! Which means it's gonna be the best thing in this movie".

Sam glared at Richie "this isn't a fucking movie!" Richie laughed "no but it will be". Sam cries out when the knife is pulled out of her stomach, her body being thrown back slightly.

Corey looks at Sam with worry as she looks at him "hey fucker don't you dare touch her!". Richie sighs deeply "you know now I see why everyone likes you so much Corey, you're pretty goddamn funny, but that's not gonna save you not in our movie, that's the point right, Amber?".

Amber smiles "right hon! Third act bloodbath, check, killer's revealed, check! Time for the big finale!". Corey huffed "and I thought I was crazy, but she takes the bag man, Annabelle you need some serious help kid!".