009| 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶

   Corey walked inside the house, his breathing heavy as he looked around the house

Corey walked inside the house, his breathing heavy as he looked around the house. He stayed silent as he tiptoed along the steps, his eyes looking through each room with caution.

"Sidney!" Randy's voice is loud and Corey turns around slowly as he looks down the steps. He can see Sidney standing by the front door, a gun in her hand as she points it at Randy and Stu.

"Jesus, Sid. We gotta get out of here" Corey walked down the steps seeing Sidney pointing the gun at Stu and then Randy. The duo outside both pleading with her as she let out shouts of anger.

"His movie nut mind has snapped, Sid! He's gone psycho" the girl points the gun at Randy. "Don't listen to him. It's him, he's the one!".

Sidney points the gun at Stu both boys shouting at her and then finally she sighs deeply. "Fuck you both!" She slams the door shut and locks it.

"Sidney!" she turned smiling "Corey" she walked toward him and he let out a weak chuckle "I was worried for a second you were dead".

The pounding on the door gets louder by the second and Sidney looks at Corey. "Tatum went for help" he walked down the last step looking towards the door "it's not Randy, I know that much".

The phone starts ringing and Sidney jumps as she grabs a hold of it. "Please! God! Help me!" a laugh enters from the other end "having fun Sidney?".

Sidney slams the phone down on the ground "I don't know what to do". Corey sighs "We'll figure it out, but for now we can't trust anyone".

At the sound of someone behind them they turn "oh god, Billy!" Corey's eyes widen at the sight of the boy. "Oh dude, you don't look so good".

"I'm alright. Gotta... get... help" he goes towards the door and Sidney stops him "he's out there". Billy lets out a weak breath as the pounding on the door gets louder by the second.

"It's okay. Give me the gun" Sidney hands him the gun and Corey's stomach turns. He doesn't trust him. Billy opens the door and Randy runs inside.