002| 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳

   Sidney Prescott normally would be awoken from the loudness of Corey Becker pounding on her door

Sidney Prescott normally would be awoken from the loudness of Corey Becker pounding on her door. Demanding she get her ass out of bed and ready, but today she was greeted by silence.

The duo wouldn't consider themselves friends, they'd only walk to school together. He refused to take Casey's boyfriends flashy ass car.

So one day when he was walking along the sidewalk he bumped into Sidney. They didn't talk, they just walked to school together and it became a habit for every single day.

But today was different, she watched her fathers car disappear down the road. Not a single sight of Corey along the sidewalk, so she walked alone.

The second she stepped foot into the school grounds her gaze found the utter chaos of police cars and news reporters. She felt uneasy as she keeps walking trying to ignore everything.

Someone taps her shoulder and she spins around slightly and smiles at the sight of Tatum.

"Do you believe this shit?" the girl looked around and Sidney for once felt lost. "What happened?" Tatum looked surprised as she looked at Sidney.

The duo walked along the grass, the crowd around them slowly disappearing from there sights.

"Oh God! You don't know? Casey Becker and Steve Forrest were killed last night. And apparently Casey's brother Corey tried to fight off whoever killed them, he's one lucky bastard, nearly bleed out to death on his lawn, but he got saved in time".

"No way! Corey Becker walks with me to school every morning, that would explain why he didn't today. And Casey Becker, She sits next to me in English class".

"Not anymore. Her parents found her hanging from a tree. Her insides on the outside. I feel kinda bad for Corey, I don't know the guy but he tried really hard to save his sister, it's really sad".

Sidney smiled sadly as they walked inside the school, she could hear the chatter about the murders already. "Do they know who did it?" Tatum looked annoyed as she pushed open her locker.