028| 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳

   Sidney wasted no time in escaping the grasp of ghostface

   Sidney wasted no time in escaping the grasp of ghostface. She ran letting out a shaky breath as she heard the distant voice of her mother. That nagging voice making her shiver as she found herself inside a room, the screen showing her mother.

"Oh, I was so pretty. Everybody loved me!" Sidney let out a weak cry "have you missed me, Sidney?" her eyes widen in horror as a figure emerged from behind the screen, the body bag coated in blood.

"Would you like to hold me one last time? What's the matter? Don't you remember your mother?" the voice changed and Sidney went to run but the door locked making her sigh deeply.

"You're not going anywhere, Sidney! It's time you came to terms with me, and with mother" the figure pulled the body bag off. The ghostface mask seen as they held onto a knife, she moved back slowly.

"Maybe you never knew her at all, Sidney. Maybe you just can't get past the surface of things" the figure laughed and Sidney frowned.

"Who the hell are you?" the figure walked down the steps "the other half of you" she winced when the knife was pointed at her. The masked man walking closer to her making her feel nervous.

"I searched for a mother too, an actress named Rina Reynolds.Tried to find her my whole life. And four years ago, I actually tracked her down. Knocked at her door, thinking she'd welcome me with open arms.But she had a new life and a new name".

Sidney's eyes widen "Maureen Prescott, you were the only child she claimed, Sidney. She shut me out in the cold forever! Her own son!".

He pulled the mask off and Sidney's eyes widen in shock "Roman Bridger, director. And brother" he smirked as Sidney back away.

"She slammed the door in my face, Sid. She said I was Rina's child and Rina was dead. And it struck me. What a good idea! So I watched her I made a little home movie.A little family film I mean it seems she really got around everyone knew about Cotton but Billy's father? That was the key".

Corey let out a heavy breath as he walked down the long hallway, his body aching as blood slipped down his forehead. He winced at the pain in his body as he turned into another hallway.

Sidney couldn't grasp onto any sort of reality, her eyes wide as she looked at the man in front of her.

He smirked as he looked at Sidney with a grin "I gotta say it's an honor to finally meet you Sid, I mean I've heard stories, Corey was so fond of you and I just never understood why! You broke him! Ruined his life! So I made it my responsibility to fix it for him, got rid of anyone who got in the way!".

"Wow you're such an amazing partner..." she said it so dryly it made Roman sneer angrily "I am saving him! from you! You dragged him down the second he got into your life. With you out of the picture we can finally be happy, and he'll feel normal again, and that's all I want for him".

"You think this is helping him? You have no idea how wrong you are! Running around killing people, it'll only make him hate you more when he realizes it was you!". Roman grinned "he's special, if you had taken the time to listen to him, you'd see just how much he is worth it. Ever since I saw stab... gosh I just knew Corey Becker was the one! I spent so many fucking years trying to keep him safe, trying to find him... and then by some slight chance, he walks right into my Set! Asking for a job, his heart broken by you! I mean you haven't even acknowledged him for two years!".

"He stopped calling, it's not my fault.. we grew apart" the door raddled "you let him rot away, and I put him back together piece by piece. This isn't just about you Sid, you aren't the star in my movie... Corey is, the role he always deserved!".

The door is pushed open and Corey limps inside blood running down his forehead. "Corey?" Sidney's voice is soft as she looks at him.

The boy groans as he holds his side, the sight of blood now seen. Roman sneered angrily "you're the reason he's cursed to this world, he would've been safe from this all, you're always dragging him down into utter chaos and pain".

Corey looked defeated and heartbroken as he pulled the gun out of his pocket. "That's where your wrong Rome. I dragged myself down... the second I let my guard down..". He lets out a cry "maybe Sidney was right, we're always doomed to be alone, you're just like the rest of them... disposable".

Corey let's out a shaky breath as he points the gun at Roman's head. "Corey, I did all of this for you! So we can be happy, don't you want to be free of this burden, of the pain the world caused you".

Corey sighed "you did all of this alone?" Roman nodded "I don't need a partner, I can keep you safe all by myself". Corey scoffed "I was your fucking partner! Two years of my life! I spent loving you! It was me and you until the end, that's what you told me the day you proposed! You said it was always gonna be me and you, I was a fool thinking it was real, that I was finally going to be normal".

"Corey, it can still be me and you... we don't need anything else, I meant every word I said to you, none of it was a lie... I love you..".

Corey let out a sharp exhale "I can't let you hurt my friends, i can't let you get away with this, I thought I could stop you from doing this, but you already made up your mind, so I gotta stop you".

Roman laughs lightly as he walks towards Corey "then pull the trigger, shoot me" Corey flinched when Roman pushed his head against the end of the gun "prove to me that none of it matters, go on and shoot me, pretend what we had wasn't real".

"fuck..." Corey looked at Sidney who was running towards Roman, her grasp tight on a knife. "Kill me! Do it Corey!". "You and me remember".

Corey screams and shots Sidney, the girl flies back into the wall her eyes shutting as blood runs out of her shoulder. His eyes widen at what he did and he gasps when he his shot, then another shot his body falling towards the ground as he groans.

—authors notes: Corey we all know you want Roman to get away with this shit, come on man, get off the floor! Anyways, figured I'd get this chapter out since it was already written, this one was a hard one to write for, breaks my heart having to ma...

authors notes:
Corey we all know you want Roman to get away with this shit, come on man, get off the floor! Anyways, figured I'd get this chapter out since it was already written, this one was a hard one to write for, breaks my heart having to make Corey suffer. The next chapter ain't pretty either, damn.