005| 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴

   Corey Becker sat along the cold ground of the woods as he let out heavy breaths

   Corey Becker sat along the cold ground of the woods as he let out heavy breaths. He could hear the loud chatter of leaves crunching beneath his feet. Whenever he shifted into an uncomfortable position. He sighed deeply to himself as he leaned into the tree behind him.

Why, was this happening to him? "Corey!" Dewey's loud voice entered the air making the boy sit up. "I'm over here!" he rubbed at his neck as he walked forward.

Dewey appeared letting out a breath of relief "you had me worried, come on I got the girls in the car waiting for us" Corey walked beside the man "sorry I ran off like that, I guess I got a little overwhelmed is all".

Dewey smiled sadly at him "I know this is a lot to handle, but don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you. You'll be safe at my house". Corey smiled softly "I just hope this whole thing dies down soon, that you catch whoever it is. I just want to be able to sleep at night".

They approach the cop car and Corey climbs into the back with Sidney. "You okay?" he nodded and smiled weakly at her as Dewey drove off.

    Corey leaned into the bathroom sink heavy breaths slipping out of his lips as he pulled the bandage off his stomach. He groaned at the sting it caused as he looked at the wound with disgust.

He throws the bandage away cringing as he carefully places a new one on. He hears the loudness of a phone ringing in the distance making part of him panic as he looks at the door.

Sidney rubs at her eyes as she grabs the phone from the woman's grasp. "Hello?" it was silent as she waited for a response, then the world grew cold.

"Hello Sidney" she feels the air leave her lungs as panic slips into her body. She cries out "no!" the sudden loud noise of screaming makes Corey pause what he's doing and panic slip into his bones.

"Poor Billy-boyfriend. An innocent guy doesn't stand a chance with you".

Sidney cries as Tatum runs out of her room and nears her. "Leave me alone!" the man laughs loudly making Sidney cry as she holds herself.

"Looks like you fingered the wrong guy again, real shame Sidney". Corey pounds on the door finding that he can't open it "hey open the fucking door!".

"Who are you?" Corey pushes himself into the bathroom door unknown of the figure emerging from the window behind him.

"Don't worry. You'll find out soon enough. I promise. As for Corey, well let's just say he's about to meet his sister real soon".

The call ends and panic slips into Sidney once more "where's Corey!" Dewey bursts out of his room holding onto his gun tightly.

"The bathroom" Corey's screams enter the air. Sidney runs towards the bathroom door trying to open it "Corey! Open the door!".

Sidney screams when a knife is slammed through the bathroom door nearly stabbing her face. Blood stains the end of it making her gasp.

"Stand back!" She moves fast and Dewey kicks at the door. Corey groans as he presses his fingers into his wound. The figures glares at him tilting there head slightly as they stab him again.

Corey let's out a heavy breath as he punches the figure fast. He pulls the knife out of his stomach groaning as he struggles to walk forward.

The door burst open and Corey falls towards the ground blood slipping out of his lips as the figure jumps out of the window. "Shit! Call the police!".

Corey leans into the wall letting out a weak laugh "mother fucker came in through the window" Sidney kneels down pressing a towel into his wound. He hissed in discomfort.

"You're gonna be okay" he looks at her with a soft smile "yeah it's just a little blood" he grips Sidney's hand to stop it from shaking as she cries.

Dewey looks outside the window "must've ran off, I don't see anyone". Corey sighed "I'm real tired of getting stabbed, it's honestly not fun at all".

Sidney let out a chuckle "I'd say you're alright if you can still have a sense of humor right about now". He shrugged his shoulders "what can I say, almost dying does that to a guy".

He leans back letting out a weak puff of air as Sidney grabs a cloth and presses it against his wound. "I'm sorry this keeps happening to you" she looked on the verge of tears again, her face red from sadness and frustration.

"Hey, stop apologizing. Who cares that this keeps happening to me. At least you're not the one being hurt, so if I have to get stabbed over and over again, then so be it, at least it meant I kept you safe".

Sidney smiled sadly "what if next time we aren't here... what if the person behind this gets away with it, and they kill you and then kill me and then they just keep hurting people".

He smiled weakly "there won't be a next time, we're catching them and they won't hurt anyone ever again, now as much as I enjoy this conversation, I'm sorta bleeding out, so I'm gonna focus on not brutally dying".

Sidney stood up and Corey let out a hiss of discomfort as he forced himself off the ground. The distant sound of sirens could be heard as he was lead outside. He was careful not to let his hand leave his stomach as he watched the ambulance emerge from down the road.

"And to think I finally escaped that horrible hospital room I was trapped inside of" he let out a weak chuckle as he looked at Sidney.

"Hey don't worry, I'll be fine, if there's one thing I know about scary movies, it's that the first victim is always the final girl".

"I think you'd make the perfect final girl" he smiled "we can both be final girls Sidney, as long as we stick together this fucker can't stop us".

authors notes:
a little filler chapter, only five more chapters left and we're done with the first movie. Personally the one I'm excited to write for is the second movie, it's just gonna be more dramatic and intense, I promise I'll try finishing the first act of this story soon!