052| 𝘮𝘳.𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵

  "Who is this?" Sam held tightly onto the phone as she looked around in search of the caller

"Who is this?" Sam held tightly onto the phone as she looked around in search of the caller. Corey pulled the pocket knife out of his back pocket with no hesitation as he stood in front of the girls.

"I want you to think long and hard about whether you really want to do this. Because the last two people that fucked with us, ended up dead".

At the sight of a man walking down the sidewalk Sam pushes Tara behind her slickly. When he walks past them she lets out a breath of relief.

Corey keeps looking around his grasp tightening on his pocket knife. "You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, asshole".

Corey heard the soft tap of footsteps making him frown deeply as he looked around. Then Tara screamed as she was grabbed from behind.

"No!" Corey sneered angrily as he tackled the figure into a pile of trash cans. He groaned as he landed on his side roughly "I'm too old for this shit". He stood up punching the figure he turned "go girls! I'm right behind you!".

They ran off and he pulled a trash can lid upwards the second the killer swung the knife at him. The knife slammed into the trash can lid roughly.

"Yeah I know your little party tricks" Corey smirked as he kicked the figure. Then he turned around and ran after the girls "why are we always running, gosh I'm exhausted already".

He let out a heavy breath as he ran inside the store Tara and Sam were going crazy asking the man behind the counter for help. Corey walked towards them "sir call the fucking cops now! I swear to god I will personally kick your ass if you don't hurry up".

"Hey man there's a line here!" the door opened and Corey pushed Tara and Sam behind him at the sight of the killer. He pushed his pocket knife forward while the killer attacked two innocent men.

People screamed as they ran out of the store "great, guess that means I get front of the line now". Corey pushed Tara and Sam more back when the man behind the counter grabbed a gun.