049| 𝘴𝘵𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

    "This is the most depressing moments of my entire life, I could be in bed right now watching Bluey, but instead I'm sitting inside the waiting room of an hospital, waiting on Sam who may or may not even be here or show up for that matter"

Sidney held onto his hand as he watched people wonder around. Gale sat opposite of them, her gaze glaring holes at Sidney and Corey's hands.

"That's her?" Sam appeared holding onto Tara's wheelchair handles as has pushed her forward. Corey smiled "yeah that's her" Sidney stood up approaching the girl with a smile.

"Samantha?" the girl cringed for a moment "it's just Sam" Sidney smiled "I'm...". Sam stopped her mid sentence "I know who you are, hi Mr.Becker".

Corey smiled at the girl as he stood beside Sidney "hey Samatha, I hope you and Tara are doing okay, despite the circumstances of everything".

San sighed "listen I'm sorry..." Sidney sighed deeply "I've been through this A lot, you want to talk?". Richie sighed "I'll bring the car around".

He left in a rush and Sam looked at Sidney "I appreciate it and again I'm really sorry about everything. And thank you Corey for helping Tara, But I'm taking my sister away from all of this".

She started walking outside, Sidney chased after her "I tried running too, it doesn't work, it always follows. It will never stop following you".

Sam turned around fast "all due respect, that's tire life not mine" Corey sighed as he pressed his hands against his hips. "Samantha you should really listen to her on this one, running is never the best option".

"What do you want from me!" Gale smirked as she glared at Sam "hey! watch your tone, new girl". Sam looked annoyed as she looked at Gale.

"You know how they always say it goes back to the original? Well here's the original". She points at Sidney and then Corey, the man smiled and waved "you already knew about my tragic involvement with all of this, I'm such a fan favorite in these types of situations.. people really want me dead".