063| sink or swim

Gale Weathers was alive, blood stained her skin as she watched Tatum's body be zipped away into a body bag. She ignored all the looks she got from people who were trying to see what happened.

She honestly didn't remember how she got here, the last thing she remembered was being inside that room. It had been a good few years since she had seen Stu Macher's house. So waking up inside the garage terrified her deeply, especially when she saw Tatums corpse dangling off the garage door.

She wouldn't sleep again, not with an understanding that she could've been dead. She remembered seeing the gun pointed right at her, she closed her eyes so tightly when it went off. Yet she was still here.

Tatum was dead and Gale was here, she knew this wasn't the end, she still felt paranoid. "Holy shit... is that Gale" she didn't acknowledge Sam or Tara.

The girls both walked beside Kirby as the woman bagged up evidence. Gale rubbed her hands together as she let out shaky breaths "he's next...".

Kirby frowned deeply as she looked at Gale "Gale, can you tell me who's next, I need to understand". Gale couldn't help but laugh weakly "don't you get it, they're going after all of us, we're not safe".

Kirby kneeled down in front of Gale "I understand you're scared, but I need you to tell me who's next, I can help whoever it is, we're gonna stop this fucker before they hurt someone else, please Gale".

The woman cried softly "it's both of them, it's a pattern" Kirby frowned deeply "a pattern?". Gale nodded as she let out an exhale.

"They're teaching Corey a lesson, he can't save everyone... Dewey and Randy are next on the list, and it ends with one of them dead. It's a pattern Kirby, and you're likely a target, all of you are".

Kirby sighed deeply "we can stop this, we just need to figure out the pattern, we can find Randy and Dewey, stop them from being attacked".

Gale laughed "you don't get it, they're already taken, Dewey was with me... the fucker grabbed both of us. Whose to say they didn't also grab Randy".

Kirby stood up "okay so we just figure out where they are, that can't be too hard, I mean you said it's a pattern, we found you here at Stu Machers house".

Gale sat up "Tatum was supposed to die here in 1996, Corey saved her before the pet door could crush her. Which means if I'm right, they're at woodsboro college, Randy was supposed to die there in 1997. And well Corey saved him... we have to hurry".

Corey didn't understand where he was, the room was dark and he felt water pouring down onto him. He coughed harshly as he opened his eyes, he winced when the lights turned on. He covered his face with his hand as he listened to the soft hum of water.

It poured slowly into the box he was inside of, he let out a shaky breath as he looked around in panic. He clawed at the collar around his neck ignoring the pain it caused his fingers.

His eyes widened in horror at the sight of Randy and Dewey both in front of him.

Both struggling as they pounded on the glass boxes they were stuck inside of. Corey pushed himself upwards as he pounded on the glass in front of him.

Randy let out a shaky breath "Corey! What the fuck is this man?" Corey looked upwards as water slowly made its way inside of the box. He shivered at how cold it was. Dewey pushed his shoulder into the box and sighed angrily when it didn't do anything.

"They grabbed me and Gale, I gotta get out of here and find her, she needs my help". Corey pushed his face into the glass "Gales fine Dewey... she was here earlier... or yesterday, the days here are confusing".