042| 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴

   The room was cold, she didn't see the point on being here

   The room was cold, she didn't see the point on being here. She wasn't hurt that badly, not like Roman was. She ignored the large cast that was on her arm and the deep bandages that dig into her back and stomach. She was annoyed, she hated hospitals, it was an easy spot to die.

Casey laid down, looking at the window beside her, the sun was bright and she was annoyed by everyone who kept walking inside. She didn't care for "visitors" not when she knew one of them was the asshole who attacked her last night.

The room she was inside of, held nothing remotely close to make her feel safe. The guards outside her room definitely didn't help either. One more movement and they'd drop dead in a matter of seconds. Leaving her helpless, and disoriented.

The door chimed open for the tenth time that day, she was annoyed even more now. But she relaxed at the sight of Wes, the boy smiled as he walked inside. "Hey, how you feeling?" she sat up pressing her hands together "I've been better".

He sat down at the end of the bed "you know what I mean, how do you feel about everything that's going on? About ghostface?".

"I think people really need a better hobby then running around trying to kill someone because of who they are. I mean they were coming for me and Roman, because of our uncle Corey, I think this is all about him... I'm worried about him".

Wes shock his head slightly "you should worry about yourself first, what if this asshole tries coming after you again?". She laughed "I'll be prepared for it then, I didn't take defensive classes for nothing, my uncle Corey practically taught me how to shot a gun the second I could walk".

Wes smiled slightly "he's pretty badass, I saw him when I was at your house waiting for the police to tell me what happened. My mom told me, said I'd have to wait and see you until.. well now".

She smiled "my uncle Corey practically invented the word badass. He's spent so many years fighting assholes behind mask, even our uncle Roman was one of them at one point, and our cousin Mickey. Sadly both of them passed. I hear my uncle Corey crying about it a lot, he visits Mickeys graves every time he comes here, leaves flowers and cleans it off. So many people leave graffiti on his tombstone, saying he's a freak and murderer. Corey flips shit every time he sees it... I feel bad for him".

"He's a pretty tough guy, being able to handle all of that. I'd probably go insane after so long. I've seen his story so much, he's always on the news, always on tv, the anniversary of his sisters death was mentioned on the news last night".

"Yeah, pretty fucked I was attacked the same day my aunt was killed all those years ago. It's like the killer wanted to scare Corey, to warn him that he's easily disposable, that no one's safe".

Wes sighed "its scary knowing someone out there wants you dead, I know your uncle Corey only visits like once a year, I imagine he'll be staying until all of this dies down".

Casey blinked slowly "probably, my aunt Sidney refuses to come back here, he'll probably tell her to stay away. Hell he'll likely start going around  trying to find the other killer and finish them off".

"Any ideas on who it could be?" she sighed "honestly no, they still haven't identified the one who was killed yet, I just hope this other person is caught before someone else gets hurt".

The door clicked open once again "hey cuz, uncle Randy had us bring these for you". Mindy and Chad walked inside both holding onto flowers and a stuffed bear. Chad smiled brightly "I got you a ballon, but Roman stole it, said he liked the colors and that you didn't deserve it".

Casey smiled softly "how's he doing? They won't let me see him". Mindy sat down placing the flowers and stuffed bear onto the table. "He's alive, doctors said he's lucky, one more stab and he would've bleed out to death. I mean your badass uncle Corey handled things, bet it was cool".

"He shot the killer straight in the face! There's guts all over my carpet and wall. My mom is pissed. While my dad is geeking out over it, claims it's a final girl squad thing".

Mindy frowned "you mean your parents still call themselves that? I saw in stab where it's mentioned, final girl squad, the original group of woodsboro".

"Yeah, uncle Corey's always saying it at family gatherings, he made shirt's once.. it was so embarrassing, he walked around with a big ass boom box singing we are the champions by queen, he was drunk, but gosh it was so bad. He started crying by the end of it, Sidney had to take him home, he was such a mess".

"Gosh that was the year me and Chad got sick, had to miss the family reunion. Our dad stayed home with us the entire day, it was horrible, can't believe we missed that".

The door opened again, "speak of the devil" Corey walked inside "hey Chad, Mindy" the twins both waved at him as he walked towards Casey.

"The guard outside your room is a total dick, wouldn't let me come inside. Had to have an entire conversation about who I was, it was so embarrassing for the guy".

Corey reached into his pocket handing Casey a bottle of pepperspary "I would've got one for everyone else, had I known they were here".

The chuckled slightly as she grabbed the bottle "this is like when you gave me that pocket knife. My mom got so mad at you, thanks uncle Corey". He smiled slightly "I've got plenty more in my car, you kids want any? I have pepper spray, pocket knifes, tasers, a bunch of guns".

"Don't worry Mr.Becker I'm well prepared" Corey grinned at Wes "then you're a smart kid. Also it's Becker-Prescott, haven't gone by just Becker since 2011". He walked towards the door "I have a few errands to run, but I'll be back to check on you and Roman in a few hours".

He left the room "gosh, he's such a badass".

authors notes:
Corey in his married era. Gosh he's such an iconic legend! He's like the main person determined to defend these kids with his life. He's about to start a book club at this rate. Call it the survivors club (lol). I'm loving this act so much! And I have such amazing and shocking ideas coming!!! (smirk emoji) Y'all are not prepared at all!!!!