017| 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭

   "What the fuck?" Corey looks at the blood on his finger tips and then looks at Sidney

   "What the fuck?" Corey looks at the blood on his finger tips and then looks at Sidney. Drops of blood falling onto her cheek from above them. Both of them jump out of the way when a wall falls down.

Hallies body is hanging on it, blood running down her chest and face. Her guts dangling making Corey gag as he grabs a hold of Sidney. "Oh god, Hallie" he lets out a whimper as he grabs a hold of Sidney's arm dragging her away from another falling wall.

Attached to it, is the body of Randy. Blood everywhere but he isn't dead, his eyes are open but he groans as blood falls down his forehead. He's strung up by rope and he lets out weak breath.

"Ran!" Corey looks at the boy with worry "I'm alright... they got us at the hospital" Randy leans back trying his best to not panic.

"What do you mean us?" another wall comes crashing down beside Randy, trapping Sidney and Corey in the middle of the stage with only one opening left for them to run out of.

Tatum appears her eyes closed as blood falls out of her stomach. Ropes are wrapped around her so tightly her flesh is turning red and purple, a pet door dangles on top of her neck.

"Tate! You fucking asshole!" Corey runs forward gripping Tatums face the girl groans as she opens her eyes "Corey?" he pulls the pet door off her neck angrily throwing it onto the ground.

"I'm gonna get you outta here" he tugs on the ropes but stops at the sound of clapping. It's loud and makes him turn around and tense up.

Walking down the aisle is someone they can't see, as if on cue another wall falls downwards and Corey falls towards the ground from it smacking the side of his shoulder.

Derek is hung up on it, all types of drawings on his body and face as he groans. He eyes Sidney as she runs towards him "quick untie me!".