Chapter 2-Why is there no smell of pheromone?

I don't know when, it began to rain outside.

The patter of rain fell on the window, making a crisp sound.

The sound woke up Ji Ran who was sleeping.

He opened his eyes, and turned his eyes in a dull manner. What he saw was the complicated and delicate ceiling.

When he moved his body, every joint seemed to be crushed and put back together again, the bone-piercing pain made his eyes turn red instantly.

As an Alpha, with powerful genes, Ji Ran's combat effectiveness is very strong.

It's not that I've never been hurt, it's just that I haven't been as vulnerable as I am today.

Now it is difficult for him to move his fingers!

It turned out to be the person he loved the most that caused all of this.

Ji Ran raised the corners of his lips, and his eyes were full of mist.

Just after waking up, Ji Ran hadn't recovered his physical strength yet, and after being in a daze for a while, Ji Ran fell asleep again.

After sleeping for an unknown amount of time, he was awakened by the sound of footsteps.

"Three days! Why hasn't he woke up yet?"

Ye Linghan's furious voice made Ji Ran's heart tremble.

He clenched his fists subconsciously, and those painful memories instantly appeared in his mind.

"Young Master Ye, don't worry! I think Young Master Ji should be able to wake up today." 

"You think that's a fart! That's what you said yesterday, but what happened?"

Ye Linghan kicked the doctor fiercely. His face looked like a devil from hell: "Get out! Get out of here!"

The doctor got up from the ground and ran out staggeringly.

Ji Ran did not wake up for a long time, which made Ye Linghan irritable and angry.

He does not believe that he will fail!

He said that there would be absolutely no surprises if Ji Ran could become an Omega.

Pushing open the bedroom door, Ye Linghan saw that Ji Ran on the bed had opened his eyes, and the hostility on his face suddenly subsided.

Striding over, he embraced Ji Ran forcefully, "Ran Ran, my Ran Ran..."

He lowered his head, and gently sniffed at Ji Ran's side.

Ye Linghan frowned suddenly, his eyes turned cold instantly.

Why is there no smell of pheromones?

When Omega is in heat, it will emit the smell of pheromones on its body, but it will also have this smell normally, but it is very weak, not as strong and attractive as when it is in heat.

But Ji Ran didn't have any smell at all!

Ye Linghan didn't give up, so he leaned on him again and tried to smell it.

still none!

After tearing off Ji Ran's clothes, Ye Linghan put his nose against his skin and sniffed for a long time.

He gritted his teeth, and his eyes seemed to be icy.

"Disappointed, aren't you?"

Ji Ran suddenly laughed, "I'm Alpha, didn't you already know that? How could an Alpha become an Omega?"

" It must be that the effect of the synthetic agent hasn't been exerted yet."

Ye Linghan spoke Kissing Ji Ran's temple: "Ran Ran, you can definitely become an Omega."

"Ye Linghan, do you really love me?"

Ji Ran's dark eyes fixed on the handsome man in front of him.

At the beginning, he was deceived by Ye Linghan's face and his so-called affection.

After so many years of heart and soul, what they got in return was such a painful injury.

"We have been together for so many years, and you actually question my love for you."

Ye Linghan suddenly became excited: "Ji Ran, what kind of person can I not get? No matter if it is Alpha, Beta or Omega, as long as I think about it, they will scramble to lie on my bed one by one. But why should I be with you? Together? You really don't understand at all? I made you an Omega because I want you to be Mrs. Ye Shao, not a nameless Mr. Ji." 

Touching Ye Linghan's serious eyes, Ji Ran blurted out Said: "If I can't become an Omega, will you still love me?"

"No way! You believe me!"

Ye Linghan hugged Ji Ran tightly: "When you become an Omega, I will love you. We can get married."

In recent years, with the gradual decrease of Alphas, the state has clearly stipulated that Alphas are not allowed to marry Alphas.

The purpose is to ensure the fertility rate, hoping to breed more Alphas with excellent genes.

Ji Ran's heart was shaken, maybe Ye Linghan loved him, and he made such a bad move just to be with him.