Chapter 130 You've been using me as a stand-in?

Sui Sui blinked and looked at Ye Linghan with ignorant eyes, his beautiful black eyes were full of confusion: "Dad, what are you talking about?" Ye Linghan repeated: "

Yun Yi is not your mother, your mother He's dead."

Suisui's expression suddenly changed: "You're lying!"

His voice was loud, almost screaming: "I have a mother! My uncle is my mother!"

Ye Linghan emphasized: "I said !He is not your mother! Your mother is dead! He is a stranger! When you see him again, you are not allowed to talk to him." "

Dad, you are lying! You are lying!" Sui Sui threw himself at Ye Linghan's side , shouted: "You adults can only lie! You said she was my mother! You said it clearly!"

Tears fell from Suisui's eyes and fell all over his face.

He cried like a little teardrop, his white and tender face glistened with water.

Hearing his cries, Ye Linghan's heart was like a knife.

But in the end he was determined, and said coldly: "I've been lying to you, he's not your mother at all."

Sui Sui was out of breath crying, and his voice was trembling: "You lied! You lied! Man! You are a big liar!"

He kept repeating the following sentence, and finally quickly wiped away the tears on his face with the back of his hand: "I don't believe you! I want to find my mother! I want to find my mother!"

Suisui rushed to the car door and wanted to open it, but Ye Linghan hugged him and dragged his small body into his arms.

"Let go of me! I want to find my mother!"

"Let go!"

"Mom! I want to find my mother!"

No matter how Sui Sui cried, Ye Linghan didn't let him go.

He pursed his lips, listening to Sui Sui's heart-piercing shout without saying a word.

The sound of crying lingered in the airtight compartment, like a file, slicing across Ye Linghan's heart over and over again, leaving his flesh bloody.

The voice gradually weakened, and in the end there was only a low sob left.

Seeing Sui Sui crying into tears in his arms, Ye Linghan's heart felt like a knife was being twisted, no matter how distressed he was, he couldn't even give an explanation.

After Sui Sui was tired from crying, she nestled in Ye Linghan's arms and fell asleep.

Even in his sleep, there was still sadness on his face, and there were undried tears in the corners of his eyes.

Ye Linghan looked at him, feeling pain in his heart.

He took off his suit jacket to wrap around his small body, and put him on the co-pilot.

Ye Linghan called Yun Ziqiu.

Yun Ziqiu came very quickly, and when he saw Suisui's red eyelids, he had obviously cried.

He frowned and said: "Don't always criticize Suisui, he is already very good."

Ye Linghan didn't answer him directly, but said: "Help me take care of him, I have something to go out."

Yun Ziqiu often Helping to take care of Suisui, he didn't say much, and carried Suisui to his car.

According to the agreed time, Yun Yi waited at the gate of the inspection station.

But time passed by every minute and every second, but Ye Linghan and Sui Sui didn't arrive.

It should be a traffic jam, Yun Yi thought so, and continued to wait where he was.

There is a tree-lined path outside the gate of the inspection station, and Ye Linghan stands behind the tree and looks at the man not far away.

Yun Yi is so dazzling, even if the mask covers his perfect cheeks, the charm exuding from his whole body can't be concealed no matter what.

How could he lose such a good person?

Ye Linghan has always been a very confident, even conceited person. He feels that as long as he wants, there is nothing he can't get.

But after Ji Ran's departure, he realized that there are many things that he can't force.

In the days when Ji Ran is lost, even the sky loses its color. He lived like a walking dead, and his soul also left with Ji Ran.

He thought that this would be the end of his life, and if he raised Sui Sui up, his mission would be considered complete.

When the time comes, he can go underground to accompany Ji Ran.

Yun Yi's sudden appearance was like a light in his dark life, giving him hope.

But this hope was completely shattered today.

Ye Linghan leaned against the tree pole, his deep powerlessness made him want to yell.

Yun Yi is not far away, as long as he walks over, he can be embraced in his arms.

This short distance restricted his steps.

Ye Linghan stared at the man not far away obsessively, and wanted to rush over to tell the truth many times regardless.

But he stubbornly held back.

He remembered what Yun Song had said to him: Nightclub, Master, he has a memory chip in his mind, because of the chip, he no longer remembers what happened before. Now he has his own "life", even if this "life" was fabricated more than twenty years ago, he still thinks it is real.

Don't try to make him remember the past, the memory chip will be messed up when it is overwhelmed. The young master fainted a few days ago because you touched the memories of the past without authorization. If you try to remind him of the past, such a situation will happen again.

Next time, it might not be as simple as being in a coma. He could be deranged, or he could be life-threatening.

The nightclub, is the young master's life important? Or does the truth matter?

Ye Linghan closed his eyes, trying to squeeze out all the unwillingness, anger, and depression in his heart. But it was useless, these emotions criss-crossed and collided in the bottom of his heart, making him miserable.

Between Yun Yi's life and the truth, he would choose the former without hesitation.

Nothing is more important than Yunyi's health and safety.

Yun Yi waited at the inspection station for more than two hours, but did not wait for Ye Linghan and Suisui.

When he was about to call Ye Linghan, a pair of shiny black leather shoes appeared in front of him.

Yun Yi raised his head, looked at the man in front of him with lame eyebrows, and found that there was no small figure beside him, he couldn't help asking: "Where is Sui Sui?"

Ye Linghan stared at him without blinking, It was as if he wanted to engrave his image on his mind.

Yun Yi met his eyes and took a step back subconsciously.

From Ye Linghan's eyes, he saw the bone-piercing pain.

What happened to Ye Linghan?

Did something happen every year?

Yun Yi immediately became nervous: "What's wrong with Sui Sui? Why didn't you bring him here?"

"No need!" Ye Linghan's voice was very low, but it came to Yun Yi's ear very clearly: "I'm just lying You, why do you take it seriously? Yun Yi, how could Sui Sui be your son? You are so naive!"

Yun Yi's eyes enlarged bit by bit, he wanted to see the man in front of him clearly.

Ye Linghan didn't have much expression on his face, he couldn't get a glimpse of his true thoughts at all.

"My partner left four years ago and I miss him so much. Ever since he left, I've been looking for someone like him. You really look like him! It's almost like a mold, I sometimes I think you are him."

Ye Linghan stretched out his hand, wanting to touch Yun Yi's face, but he opened it mercilessly.

"Don't touch me!" Yun Yi's voice was trembling, he was trying his best to suppress the anger in his heart.

"You always use me as a stand-in?"

When Yun Yi asked this sentence, Yun Yi felt that there was a hand on his heart that was tearing him, it hurts, it hurts...

"Yes! I have been Take you as a substitute."

Ye Linghan smiled slightly, his smile was full of loneliness and heartache.

Ke Yunyi was so angry that he didn't notice these details at all.

Although he didn't want to admit it, he came today with hope. He wanted to give himself a chance, give Ye Linghan a chance.

But it turned out...he was just a stand-in.

How funny!

Yun Yi thought it was too ridiculous!

He doesn't laugh at others, he only laughs at his own stupidity, that he is a complete idiot.

The word "substitute" was like two loud slaps on his face, which made him feel extremely humiliated.

He didn't want to stay for a moment longer, and if he stayed for a second longer, he would feel more deeply how stupid he was.

Yun Yi bypassed Ye Linghan and straightened his back so that he would not look so embarrassed.

He strode towards the outside of the inspection station, and as soon as he stepped forward, his arm was held: "Yun Yi—"

Ye Linghan's voice came from behind, his tone was urgent, as if he had something to say If you can't, you should tell him: "Can you give me a chance? I want to pursue you."

Yun Yi's eyes were shocked, and there was a cold light in his eyes: "I will give you a chance to let you use me as a substitute, continue like this Humiliate me? I'm sorry, I'm really not that cheap!" It's

already stupid enough to rush to be cheap, and he can't be stupid again.

"I really like you, Sui Sui also likes you very much, can you give me a chance, let's get to know each other again."

Ye Linghan held Yun Yi's arm tightly, he dared not let go.

He thought he could let go freely and quietly watch Yun Yi happy in the dark. But in fact, he couldn't. He is selfish, he just wants to put Yun Yi by his side.

Even if Yun Yi misunderstood him and hated him, he still wanted this person.

It doesn't matter if you don't remember the past, they still have a future.

He couldn't do it like a stranger to Yun Yi in the days to come.

"I beg you, try with me! I'll be nice to you, very good to you!"

Ye Linghan stared at Yun Yi's side face with incomparable humility. He hated himself to the core. Better yet, they won't be what they are now.

Yun Yi turned around and slapped him mercilessly: "Ye Linghan, I really admire you, how can you say such things with peace of mind?"

Let him be a stand-in, and you can still say that Straightforward.

Shameless to the extreme.

"Listen to me!" Ye Linghan held Yun Yi's hand firmly, and said anxiously, "I will treat you sincerely, please give me a chance. Yun Yi, I beg you!"

He was extremely humble and only hoped to keep his lover behind.

But every word Ye Linghan uttered reminded Yun Yi that he was just a substitute.

Ye Linghan treats him well and likes him only because he resembles another person so much. And not because of his own charm.

Yun Yi shook off Ye Linghan's hand, and left without looking back.

Ye Linghan pushed his back molars with his tongue, just now Yun Yi's hand was heavy, half of his face hurt badly.

But it's not even one ten thousandth of the pain in my heart.

Yun Yi hates him, annoys him, and probably won't want to see him again in the future.