Chapter 27 My Heart Is No Longer With Him

In order to get rid of this cold and heartless home and this pair of vampire-like parents.

Ji Ran decided to give them 20 million yuan and break away from the relationship.

After signing the agreement, Ji Zongguo and Li Huiqin left cursing.

Twenty million is not a small amount. Ji Ran has no money in his hand, and the stocks and assets under his name have been sold long ago.

In the bedroom, Ji Ran took his mobile phone and called all the classmates who could be contacted to borrow money.

"Jianming, do you have enough money? Can

you lend me some money?" "Ji Shao, don't be joking. You have Ye Shao as a benefactor, and you still don't have money to spend? Stop entertaining brothers!" Pop

! The phone is hung up!

Ji Ran contacted the next classmate.

"...Ye Shao dumped you, why didn't he even give you a breakup fee, and let you end up in this situation. Oh! It's so miserable! You want money! I'll introduce you to another benefactor The boss of Watson & Band likes Alpha very much, if you spend the night with him, money will definitely not be a problem."

This time it was Ji Ran who took the initiative to hang up the phone.

After Ye Linghan and Gan Rui got engaged, the classmates who used to stick to him and show great hospitality disappeared in an instant.

Now they are not only avoiding him in fear, but some even add insult to injury, they always have to mock him when they see him.

The world is hot and cold! Ji Ran lowered his head and smiled self-deprecatingly.

I tried everything I could think of, but the money still didn't come together.

Ji Ran opened the drawer in the cabinet, and took out a velvet box from it.

Inside the box was a watch, a gift from Ye Linghan on his eighteenth birthday.

At that time, Ye Linghan was chasing after him, and knowing that it was his birthday, he specially went abroad to order this watch.

When sending him off, I looked into his eyes affectionately and said: "Of course, we will spend every minute and every second together." The

watch is still there, but Ye Linghan's heart is no longer with him up.

I heard that this watch is worth 50 million yuan, if it is sold, it will definitely solve the urgent need.

Ji Ran felt reluctant, this was the first and only gift Ye Linghan gave him.

The two have been together for four years, and Ye Linghan gave him only this watch.

If you sell it, you really have nothing.

Ji Ran put the box away and called Ye Linghan.

He was a little apprehensive and a little scared.

He was afraid that if he opened his mouth to borrow money from Ye Linghan, he would be ridiculed by him.

But he had nowhere to go... Beep

-

beep-

beep-

waiting sounded, Ji Ran's heart was pounding and his palms were sweaty.

The moment he was connected, his heart stopped suddenly. Ji Ran took a deep breath, summoned up his courage and said, "Ye...Ye Linghan, I want..." "Hello,

Young Master Ye I'm not here right now."

Holding the phone, Gan Rui looked at Ye Linghan beside him, and asked him with his eyes if it was appropriate for him to say this.

Ye Linghan nodded towards him, and raised his finger in the direction of the bathroom.

Gan Rui understood, and continued: "Young Master Ye is taking a bath, what can you do?"

Hearing the word [bath], Ji Ran's expression froze, and his lips trembled vigorously.

It took him an unknown amount of time before he recovered his voice, and said in a difficult voice: "...it's all right!"

Without waiting for a response from the other side, he quickly hung up the phone.

Staring at the phone screen, Ji Ran's eyes were empty and his expression was in a trance.

After a long time, he moved.

Pressing the palm on the chest, I only felt that there was a lot of pain, like a pair of hands piercing through the chest, crushed by his heart.