Chapter 37 Break up? oh, you can't die

The doctor came to the villa again, this time Ji Ran's condition was even worse than last time.

I don't know how many times I scolded "beast" in my heart before the doctor cleaned Ji Ran's wound and applied ointment.

Alphas and Omegas have different body structures.

Omega is relatively soft and invasive. And Alpha is different, their part is actually not suitable for frequent transitional use.

Ye Linghan also intruded violently many times, causing severe lacerations on Ji Ran's back.

An injury of this degree must be extremely painful, but Ji Ran said nothing.

With empty eyes, staring at the ceiling above her head, like a broken doll.

It is obviously such a delicate and beautiful face, but there is no brilliance on this face.

Soulless, pale and fragile.

The doctor sighed heavily, regretful and distressed... In the end, he just shook his head helplessly, picked up the medicine box and left the bedroom.

The Ye family's influence in the Longxi Continent is extremely huge, Ye Linghan walks sideways in the capital, and no one dares to provoke him.

Ji Ran has no power, power or background, so he has no way to compete with him.

Unless Ye Linghan doesn't want to play, Ji Ran has no right to say stop.

The doctor gently closed the door, shutting all the loneliness and despair inside.

The world outside the door is still luxurious and extravagant.

He walked up to Ye Linghan, bowed his head and said, "Young Master Ye, the wound has been healed."

The coldness in Ye Linghan's brows has not yet dissipated, and there is a gloomy and violent aura around his body, which makes people feel creepy.

This young man of aristocratic family has a bad temper. When the doctor spoke, his volume was extremely low, and he almost said cautiously: "Ji Shao's injury is very serious, and I really can't do that kind of thing again recently."

"Will you die if you do it?" There was no wave in Ye Linghan's tone, so that the doctor could not understand his thoughts, so he could only truthfully say: "Being too rough will aggravate the injury, and it may be life-threatening." 

Ye Ling Han curled up his mouth and sneered: "He wants to die, what else do I care?"

The doctor didn't dare to answer, and stood uneasy.

"You've been living in the villa recently! Keep an eye on him, don't let him die!"

Ye Linghan waved his hand to signal the doctor to leave.

The doctor left quickly, not daring to stay longer.

Ye Linghan looked at the closed door of the bedroom, and the fists that landed beside him were clenched and rattled.

Thinking of the way Ji Ran stubbornly said goodbye over and over again last night under him, he felt as if there was a scorching anger burning in his heart.

separate? ! Hey, you can't even die!

Ye Linghan went downstairs and told the servants and bodyguards: "Take care of him! If he is lost, none of you will live."

Knowing the young master's temper, the servants and bodyguards responded repeatedly.

After Ye Linghan left, four bodyguards stood guard outside the bedroom door.

In fact, without their guarding, Ji Ran has no ability to escape.

The bones are like being torn apart, the pain is unbearable, especially the part behind, as long as you breathe, you can affect the wound.

Ji Ran felt a lot of pain, everywhere was hurting, but the heart didn't hurt anymore.

Pain to numbness, no more pain.

He turned his head slowly, looking at the blue sky outside the window.

Today is sunny and the sky is blue.

The new leaves on the treetops are tender and green, full of vitality.

Such a hopeful scene fell into his eyes, but he felt even more desperate.

The sunshine ahead was clearly in front of his eyes, but it was in a place he couldn't touch.

Ji Ran hooked the corners of his lips, revealing a difficult smile.

That pale smile made people feel extremely hopeless.